When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trusty Time Seamaster GMT

HMCS JK

Hello all,

I'm having some issues with the forum, I think it's bc I'm on the mobile site bc some of the links that worked on my desktop no longer work! So forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong section.

I've wanted an Omega watch since high school, and I actually asked for one for graduation, not knowing how much they actually cost (this was way before the Internet!). Anyway, I've decided a replica was a fiscally smarter decision than buying a real one, so I stumbled on to this forum, thankfully before I fell prey to all those scam sites.

I have 2 questions!

1) I ordered from Trusty Time and I got an email from Andrew requesting I use dtstrapman.com as the business name due to copyright concerns, which makes sense yet also seems extremely sketchy to me.

2) Does anyone have experience with this particular watch? I guess it's new, I see nothing about it, or maybe it's this confounded mobile vs desktop version that keeps getting in the way. Oops I can't post links, it's the OMG0011SW01 - Omega Seamaster GMT 2005 - Swiss ETA (New) on ttw168.

Anyway, I would appreciate any help/insights you may have!

With that, I am going to bed!

For what e-mail did you contact Andrew? Beware, there are some scam websites (they use the same name) that try to be the real TrustyTime.

This is the correct one: www.ttw168.com

About the watch, it's not new, it's in fact "old". ;-)  Take a look (it's no the GMT, but it will give you an idea): http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/4509-complete-omega-seamaster-bond-moddingadjustment-guide/

My best regards,

• Like 1

For what e-mail did you contact Andrew? Beware, there are some scam websites (they use the same name) that try to be the real TrustyTime.

This is the correct one: www.ttw168.com

About the watch, it's not new, it's in fact "old". ;-)  Take a look (it's no the GMT, but it will give you an idea): http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/4509-complete-omega-seamaster-bond-moddingadjustment-guide/

My best regards,

Yes, I ordered from the ttw168 site, I was just concerned that he asked me to use a completely different business name/URL for PayPal.

Thanks for the review link, I guess I should have done a bit more research and purchased the PO that everyone here really likes, but the Seamaster is the one I've always wanted! :)

Don't worry about PP payment to another store. Made 3 orders & payments in the last months, and had the same. TDs accepting PP are rare these days, just because some new and over-nervous buyers open PP disputes and so PP shuts down the dealers' accounts (dealing with counterfeit goods). So using another PP account which has nothing to do with (rep) watches is just for protecting the TD so that he will be able to give us buyers the option to pay with PP now and in the future. Andrew is a honest guy, you are in safe hands. Many more experienced members than me will surely confirm this! :)

Yes I concur Andrew is a very trustworthy guy! I just received a new Ceramic Omega Planet Ocean and he used a different website and business name to accept payment. Anyway guys he had to change his url again cause Oakley took it over. The new one for Andrew is   www.ttw888.com

Edited by Indywatchguy
  • Like 1

Yes I concur Andrew is a very trustworthy guy! I just received a new Ceramic Omega Planet Ocean and he used a different website and business name to accept payment. Anyway guys he had to change his url again cause Oakley took it over. The new one for Andrew is   www.ttw888.com

Thanks for the info.