When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help with a noobie issue ! Don't laugh !

sgtguk

So I know I'm gonna get some stick for this but it's doing my head in so here goes  :partytime: 

As most of you probably know I have a Tudor Snowy date that we think is a Phong case set (pic below) the piece came with a mix of Gen/Rep 7836 bracelet and 382 end links and the fit is perfect albeit no way near big enough for my 7.5 inch wrist, so no biggie I thought I'll put a Gen clasp and 93150 bracelet on it and all good............not happening atm   :huh:  I can't seem to get the 580 end links to fit properly !! I'm not sure if I even have the right end link (should it be 380) or if it's not fitting up for another reason  :fool:

8070461183_6fedaaf090_b.jpg

Been giving it a go on and off for a couple weeks and yes I feel such a knob cause I can't fit up a bracelet properly......honestly it's the first time it's happened :partytime:   

Should I be getting some 380 or what maybe 501 instead ? Just don't want to keep ordering loads of the bloody things :partytime:  

If you can help would be greatly appreciated :notworthy:   desperate to wear this on a bracelet !

280/9315

580/93150

380 Might Be Right.....  501 might be too narrow as it is for a GMT/ExplorerII Case.

Finally, the lug holes might simply be drilled a hair off and that is the root problem.

Cheers guys I'll order some 380 I think then and try them if not back to the drawing board  ;)

@ pan - I got a couple sets of them from WSO and they do take Gen bars, if you need a set let me know and I'll get them to you !