When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Phillipines trip

el niche

Hello all. So my wife is going to Manila on business. Her associate who lives there tells her there are stores lined with reps both watches and purses. I thought of giving her a small wish list but wonder if anyone knows if you can find the quality reps we have come to expect there. Any input helps. Thanks!

First question, is your wife knowledgable enough about reps to be able to tell a good rep from a really bad one? Second is she knowledgable enough about rep prices to keep from getting scammed? Purses, no prob, I'm sure she can tell the difference between a "Good" LV rep handbag and a shoddy one from 20 feet away, but I seriously doubt that unless your wife shares your passion for reps, this will have a good outcome.

Watch reps in the Phil. is not even close. Purses, maybe? Shirts (Lacoste/Polo) good enough for the price. Tell her not to buy a lot, she might get in trouble

with Customs specially in the west coast International Airports.

Goodluck.

If you go to Olongopo......

Go up main street till the end, turn right, go @ 1/2 kilo to the "Rose" cafe...Ask for Erlinda.....Tell her "4 eyes" sent you...

It's been @ 48 years, but i'm sure she'll remember me...

PS...Be careful!!!....She carries a loaded .45 auto in her purse at all times!!!

ahhhhhh......true love!!!! :pimp:  :pimp:  :clap2:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Quick follow up to wife's trip to Ph. She went to greenhill shopping and sent me some pics of watches. AWFUL. There was one somewhat decent rep of a deepsea sea-dweller but they wanted 100 us. I thought best to just offer 50 and walk. Picture is below. e7a7aqyt.jpg