When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First Replicas Seawolf Yellow and Transocean + First post (Pics)

wilson10164

Hello People of RWG!

Became a member just under a month ago and have been lurking, reading and learning a whole bunch of stuff and of course staring at a lot of pretty watches. 

After perusing the forums and the trusted dealers websites i decided on the Yellow faced Seawolf and a Black faced Transocean.

Purchased these watches from Perfect Clones and I am very super duper happy! Ordered them on Thursday 28th of Feb and they arrived yesterday 8th of March!  :clap2:

here are the links to the watches.

http://www.1-pc8838.com/blsw00008s-seawolf-ssss-p-12529.html

http://www.1-pc8838.com/blt10007m-transocean-chrono-ssss-black-os20-p-12130.html

Anyway...  thought I should share some photos with you guys.

Album link:

http://imgur.com/a/9IZKM

Thanks,

post-51661-0-21630800-1362815184_thumb.j

• Like 1

Well I had to have 2 of the links taken out and then the band is also attached to the shortest pin hole on the clasp.

my wrists are i want to say 6 and half inches something like that? maybe a tad more, and each link is a bit over half and inch so including the pin part probably can go up to 8.5 inches? does that help? probably not  :g:

ok, wont be risking it with the water thanks guys :)

Edited by wilson10164

Gotta say that's a great couple pieces you have bought   :notworthy:  both of which I really like, enjoy them mate !

He did just being overly cautious, worse thing buy a watch can not wear!

Get it bought Mike  :partytime:  it's a lovely piece ! 

Derek the Seawolf will be fine in water just make sure the case back and crown are tight. I also have one and its water tight from the factory. Guys tend to be paranoid about the whole water resistance of reps. Every rep I've bought has been water tight right out the box minus tightening down the case back. I buy all my reps from Andrew at trusty time and if it says pressure tested it is. If its not Andrew will cover it but only if its a seal failure not user error ie open crown or loose case back. I know many members would disagree with me but you cant argue with results. i take all my reps snorkeling and diving to 25ft with zero issues. Enjoy to the max my friend and come on in the waters fine.

i had my rep seawolf pressure tested locally last year, passed the max the little machine could go to which was 100m (10atm), so no probs there...it was a great watch and i kinda regret selling it...