When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega 2531.80

triplehd

The ever popular Omega Seamaster 2531 James Bond watch. Defintely a must have in everyone's collection. As stated by By-Tor is his review By-tor's Guide To Best Omega Replicas, Replica Buyer's Guide- "This watch doesn't need much introduction as it's RWG's favourite child. Excellent feel, weight and quality. Very faithful to the real one. " Without a doubt, he's right.

I was able to acquire the OEM dial and then purchased by OEM hands from Ofrei. Sent it to Joe to swap out the rep parts and install the gen parts. Like most Seamasters, that dangy pearl on the bezel. One of these days, I am (hopefully) will get that thing modded to look more like the gen.

And the pics......

153667-14231.jpg

Close Up Pic

153667-14232.jpg

Wrist Shot

153667-14233.jpg

Side Shot

153667-14234.jpg

Another Side Shot

153667-14235.jpg

Lume Shot

153667-14236.jpg

Another Lume Shot

153667-14237.jpg

I like the change to the oem dial. The wave pattern is much stronger than on the reps. I have a set of oem hands ready to fit to mine (I have done the second hand already) but lack the confidence (and propper tool) to rip off the old hands. One day perhaps.

Nice job on yours by the way, well worth it, and get that pearl done! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Beautiful!!!

The Bond Seamaster is a classic. Definitely one of my all-time favourite watches (rep and gen). Congrats mate... that's a keeper!

Many thanks ! Defintelty a keeper.....Joe did an awesome job - datefield lines up perfectly. No issues whatsover. Just need to get that dangy pearl modded to look more like the gen.

looks great! i'd replace the entire bezel with gen parts from ofrei and also replace the crown with genuine. then it will be........perfect? nice job on this one for sure.

Many thanks Flava....but it's more or less the insert that needs replacing. Not to concerned with the bezel. However, Ofrei sells the bezel with the insert for $150 - too much in my book. Every once in a while I see a gen insert pop up on 'bay - but I always get outbidded at the end. :angry: