When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Reps in Rome, Italy

Bambam75

Hi everybody,

I own a couple of reps I bought from some friend who modded them (Omega, Rolex).

Unfortunately my last ones Rolex I bought had no good quality.

Have you any suggestions or contacts to buy good quality reps in my city?

I care about quality and I wish to see the product because recently mostly of the parts of watches I bought were to throw away.

Thanks for your answers

Bambam 

We all deal with the Trusted Dealers on here mu friend, who in turn deal direct to the rep factories in China.  This ensures you get the best quality, and not the crap you find at tourist traps.

Buying from a TD ensures that you will get best available quality for a fair price. If you make an order with a TD remember to make UK transshipment - it will cost about $25 in addition, but due to strict customs in EU countries it is essential! If a TD sends the parcel directly from China to Italy customs will seize it for 100%!

Hi everybody,

onestly if I could choose in my "watch paradise" I prefer to find some modder or another member located in EU with I can trade easily and carefully.

More than a trader i look for a "watch friend" that, for example, one day decide to clearout his watchbox...then I calls me and say "Mate, I've some good pieces eta movement, modded for you...should I say some pic?" and after we talk about the price.

No problems with customs, friendly guaranteed (of course as it possible....but sure not to receive crap).

At the end of the day....I want to find my watch pusher :clap2: