When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trusted dealer located in EU

Bambam75

Hi everybody,

I know what you're thinkin' "why don't you look the list of dealer in the forum?"

Because it's not what I need. I'm gonna explain.

I'm located in Italy (can you dig it?) and there's a risk receiving boxes from out Europe.

Moreover is the same from Uk/Norway/Switzerland.

So, please I wish a shortlist of dealers located in Eu or, as well, private modders/seller with who I can manage deals.

I appreciate also modding amateurs who want to sale old watches to raise funds for new ones.

So, I wait for your suggestions

Thanx

PT is previous time , Narikaa is active on other boards but was and still is a trusted dealer, Sead can by found via the member search , I can't remember the name of his store right now. Toro can also be found via his member name Carpe Diem Cats Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

grazie Tony. Molto obbligato. Ho visto il sito ma mi sembra abbia una predilezione per gli Asian. Io però preferisco fare acquisti eta anche in vista della longevità

thanx Tony for your suggestion. i've watched the site but it's seem to me torobravo is too much asian oriented. i try to buy always eta also for longevity of mechanism

Edited by Bambam75

All dealers supply watches from the same factories, at the end the only difference is the final price they would charge you. This means he could provide you any watch with eta movement you like.

Having said that, are you really sure an eta movement is the right choice? Most of the time all you get is an old eta movement with some replaced asian parts, an hybrid in few words. There are countless discussions about this in this forum so you might want to reconsider your idea and save some money as well.