When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is there a rep of this Omega?

theoneandonly

Hi guys,

I am new to the world of replica watches.  I am looking for this Omega and I have not been able to find it anywhere.

I have obviously come across other version of the speedmaster but I would like this specific version.

I could not find it on Andrew's site, and I looked around the others as well.

I found one for 70 dollars on some random Chinese site, but I don't trust them with my credit card.

Has anyone come across this watch on their Rep searches???

Thanks guys. 

It is the Omega Speedmaster  323.32.40.40.04.001

Here is a pic for reference, borrowed from the Omega website. 

post-52494-0-81418800-1363313801_thumb.p

Thanks, let you know the outcome if I go for it.

"This Brand New Omega watch comes with the Full Omega International Warranty box and papers."

Interesting, I too would be interested in hearing if this comes into fruition Mike. 

Just an update for you Mike, I emailed them asking if they had this watch in stock.  I sent the relevant info in my email of which watch I was asking about, and the reply I got back, (from a Gmail account) was asking me to email them a link to the watch I was asking about.  Mmmm

@ OP - Be very wary and try to stick to the TD's mate   :bangin:  

+1, also ask if they (a TD) could source one maybe? or pick a similar model they have...original box and warranty :clap2: i wouldnt even risk the $70...not because its alot of cash, more so because your card would probs get cloned...

@ OP - Be very wary and try to stick to the TD's mate   :bangin:  

+1, also ask if they (a TD) could source one maybe? or pick a similar model they have...original box and warranty :clap2: i wouldnt even risk the $70...not because its alot of cash, more so because your card would probs get cloned...

Thanks you guys, that's why I was wondering if anyone knew if a trusted dealer had it.

I have messaged Andrew, Joshua and I have looked through their websites among others. 

I cant seem to find this model. 

Ill continue to ask around, maybe you are right and they might be able to source one.

Thanks again guys!

Ok, FYI, I have had another email from Tina from the OP's  link, and she tells me the watch is in stock, and that I can order via their shop now.

Now of course, I am not planning on buying, but carrying out an experiment to prove, or disprove that this site is a scam site.

I have emailed back asking for photos of the actual watch I will be buying (not buying ;).

Lets see what happens.

be interesting to see if pics come! i remember one time when i first found reps years ago, i found a site selling breitling emergency watches...they were pics of gen watches, but the price was right...so i emailed through the site and got pretty much the same reply as ssteel above...to go ahead and order and the exact watch was in stock, when i requested pics, i got another reply "no need for pics, watch is in stock, order now and we will send the exact watch" they seemed way too pushy to just get me to order...after some research, i found that no good rep of the emergency exsisted...so i gave up and kept looking...

to the OP, ive looked on perfect clones, check this one out http://www.1-pc8838.com/omsp01003-speedmaster-date-32105200-ssss-blkwhtred-a7750-p-12981.html its similar in looks and from a TD here...

Ok, FYI, I have had another email from Tina from the OP's  link, and she tells me the watch is in stock, and that I can order via their shop now.

Now of course, I am not planning on buying, but carrying out an experiment to prove, or disprove that this site is a scam site.

I have emailed back asking for photos of the actual watch I will be buying (not buying ;).

Lets see what happens.

Good on ya mate, can't wait to see what happens...............what's the betting on this then guys, Scam.......No Scam?   :partytime:

:protest:

Got a reply from Tina of the watch I asked about, and a photo of said watch.  Now remember, this is the watch below I asked for photos of..

post-52494-0-81418800-1363313801.png

Here's the email, and photo I got  :g:

Dear Customer,

Sorry for the late reply, now this item we just have the similar one. pls see the attached pic for your reference.
Is it ok for you?

Thanks.

ohdear_zpsb8f8a283.jpg

Small low res photo of a shitty rep  :nono:

Avoid people, this was an exercise to protect you ;)

be interesting to see if pics come! i remember one time when i first found reps years ago, i found a site selling breitling emergency watches...they were pics of gen watches, but the price was right...so i emailed through the site and got pretty much the same reply as ssteel above...to go ahead and order and the exact watch was in stock, when i requested pics, i got another reply "no need for pics, watch is in stock, order now and we will send the exact watch" they seemed way too pushy to just get me to order...after some research, i found that no good rep of the emergency exsisted...so i gave up and kept looking...

to the OP, ive looked on perfect clones, check this one out http://www.1-pc8838.com/omsp01003-speedmaster-date-32105200-ssss-blkwhtred-a7750-p-12981.html its similar in looks and from a TD here...

I saw this one, I am looking for this specific watch. Thanks for taking the time to look through the watches though! I really appreciate it. 

:protest:

Got a reply from Tina of the watch I asked about, and a photo of said watch.  Now remember, this is the watch below I asked for photos of..

post-52494-0-81418800-1363313801.png

Here's the email, and photo I got  :g:

Dear Customer,

Sorry for the late reply, now this item we just have the similar one. pls see the attached pic for your reference.
Is it ok for you?

Thanks.

ohdear_zpsb8f8a283.jpg

Small low res photo of a shitty rep  :nono:

Avoid people, this was an exercise to protect you ;)

Good investigation, I was not planning on ordering from them anyways. Its good to know we cant trust these guys though.