When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My tc v3 bracelet is missing the circle

Erict719

Hey guys, I just received my TC Sub today from another member. What "circle" on the bracelet are you talking about? (I wanna make sure mine has it)

It's on the link for the divers extension, the bit where you press to 'pop' the extension out of the clasp, hope this helps :)  

Seems there were some bracelets shipped like so. The 12h side has the circle as previously stated. Email TC. Seems to be an issue with the V3 orders. I received one untouched V3 from a fellow member and it came like that. Problem solved by TC.

I have small wrist so I took off all possible link on the extension side. well I left one before the extension piece. So the circle link was taken out.

So my bracelet now does not have the circle.

By the way does gen have the circle on 3rd link from clasp

Edited by Erict719

@Eric,

Did you try using the holes on the clasp? You can go up or down half link sizes by using the different holes on the clasp. This way you keep the proper fitment of the diver's extension and have the fit you need.  For example, I have a 7.25"-7.5" wrist and normally leave one link out and use the third from the last hole and it fits just right on most oyster bracelets. 

For those of you wondering what this "circle" is on your bracelet... its the circle/link that you push on to use the "diver extension" on your bracelet. The circle is on the mid-link. The second pic is of the reverse side where the "DE" locks into place:

post-51930-0-52798100-1363581624_thumb.j

post-51930-0-28089000-1363581658_thumb.j