When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Black Dial Stainless Steel Tag Heuer Carrera Chronograph 43mm

SSTEEL

My mail man Jason has this in gen.that he paid $2800.00 for and I can't wait to show him this, I'm slowly getting him into the rep world and he will be amazed at this.  And I can't wait to see your finished product, I know it will be a true work of art. I am personally very impressed with what you are doing, I just wish my old hands aren't so shakey so I could get the enjoyment and self satisfaction of completing a  project such as this.

Thanks brother! :)

I should have the gen crystal measurements later today :)

Edited by SSTEEL

• 1 month later...

1) Did the Gen crystal fit?

2) Is there a problem mounting the gen dial and hands on the rep movement? Does the gen  hands fit the rep movement?

Will update the thread when I know the answer to question 1.

As to question 2, I don't know as I fitted the gen dial, and hands to a gen movement.

Cheers mate.  My photos should come back soon too, but having to upgrade my photobucket account to gain unlimited bandwidth sadly, I didn't want to at first, but seems like I may have to.  If I don't I would have to swap out over 400+ photos with flickr hosting, and would take an age to do.

• 4 weeks later...