When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Teaser of my long term project... We're getting closer to the final result now...

Guys,

I haven't been very active lately since I'm working crazy in my own business. But I did not sit still, I have been busy on watches as well...

I'm working on some frankens since a few months, this means, gathering parts and putting a lot of time and effort in it. Now, gens are nice and I do love them (like we all do) but one of the main reasons why I love reps is because of these projects. They are truely unique and pieces of art.

Frankens are nice but I wanted to go a step further and mod the case of the AP as well (mid-case) by thinning down the case to the correct height of 6.55mm.

After milling it down it got a fresh bead blasting. The bead blasting was not the correct size, this will be corrected this week.

Another update I want is a correct 1:1 datewheel, these are in production as we speak and it should not take long before it's finished.

Some pics:

image1_zps6aa4c58b.jpeg

image2_zps79df8d93.jpeg

image3_zps88269980.jpeg

image4_zps5af539e6.jpeg

image5_zpsf4b39962.jpeg

Any plans on offering this mod to other members? Would be a small market, but there would definitely be a market.

Yes, I'm willing to do this. I'll finish the project and when everything is 100% good I'll offer this to others. Right now I need to get it bead blasted with a correct grit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 2 months later...