When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor 7032 modded by Rolex Addict

Olivax

Hey guys, <br /><br />My spinmaster 7032 went recently to Rolex Addict Spa for some modding.<br />All i can say is that he did a fantastic job and he's a real gentleman to deal with. He took time to answer all my emails very quickly and gave solutions to all the problems that went through the process.<br />This is the list of mods he realized:<br />- install gen plexi<br />- install gen crown<br />- custom build tube because the gen tube couldn't fit<br />- install yuki hands<br />- shorten minute hand like gen<br />- apply new lume tritium style. I must say that I'm impressed with this lume job. It's amazing how he replicated the puffy effect of old tritium lume...<br /><br />Still some details to work on but i am more than satisfied by the result for the moment.<br /><br />eza7a7a9.jpg<br /><br />bedu8e9e.jpg<br /><br />egy8a8ud.jpg<br /><br />jyta5equ.jpg<br /><br />arenapub.jpg<br /><br />unubame4.jpg<br /><br />zy5uzehe.jpg<br />

post-30645-13643454029.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest zeleni kukuruz

I think its brushed, but it could use a swing or two more i think!

@Hike, it dosent look as good as, well you know wich one ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...