When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Kuvarsit PAMs?

rollout

Hello all,

I was searching through some old threads on a sister site and found a photo of a "KW" boutiques special PAM (411+ series). Naturally I visited Kuvarsit's site and could not find that model. I tried emailing him but it appears his mailbox is full.

Which leaves me with two questions:

1. Is the KW boutiques special model no longer available?

2. Does anyone have any experience with the "KW" PAM models? How is accuracy, quality, etc? It seems they are a few "KW" edition models.

I did a search and could not find the answers to those questions. A sister site says that the KW boutiques special model is "pending" evaluation as a super rep but has not been updated.

Thanks in advance.

Hello all,

I was searching through some old threads on a sister site and found a photo of a "KW" boutiques special PAM (411+ series). Naturally I visited Kuvarsit's site and could not find that model. I tried emailing him but it appears his mailbox is full.

Which leaves me with two questions:

1. Is the KW boutiques special model no longer available?

2. Does anyone have any experience with the "KW" PAM models? How is accuracy, quality, etc? It seems they are a few "KW" edition models.

I did a search and could not find the answers to those questions. A sister site says that the KW boutiques special model is "pending" evaluation as a super rep but has not been updated.

Thanks in advance.

that boutique version is brand new, just became to life a few days ago

quality and accuracy are out of this world

What is wrong with the Cartel versions, are they really different 

I haven't seen both in person so I can't say for sure. However from photos the cartel version doesn't have a very clean cut crown guard whereas the KW version looks phenomenal. Also the dial on the KW is slightly "imprinted" which is correct, not too sure if the cartel dial is like that.

BTW, does anyone know how to contact Kuvarsit? I have tried emailing but the mailbox has been full for over a week and have not gotten response via the site contact form either. 

The Kuva is certainly impressive looking 

panerai33.jpg

Compared to Trusty

2c814e6b72d1e36fab59c55e865f3bf5.image.8

I still think they could well be same watch , its just very different photography 

Do you really think there would be different versions of this watch ? Given that Angus, Toro or Sean even seem to carry it

Check out Rollis

and whats going on with the canon pin? on the Kuva?

pam416frontsm1.jpg

Lighting ST :)

There is a review of this maiale dialed watch on RG

TBH I aint seeing anything special especially with the dial and no real cutouts as mentioned no where near gen in that sense

And a typical H CG from that pic

Kuvarsit has some loyal devotees on the forum. My own conclusion was that much of their stuff is the same and that when there are differences (they used to have a better looking DLC coating for the 360 or one of the other DLC models) you have to look very carefully at whether it is better or worse than the Cartel model. I alwasy found some elements were improvements and others worse than the standard. I am sure some of the folks who follow their stuff more closely will chime in.

• 2 weeks later...

The Kuva is certainly impressive looking 

panerai33.jpg

Compared to Trusty

2c814e6b72d1e36fab59c55e865f3bf5.image.8

I still think they could well be same watch , its just very different photography 

Do you really think there would be different versions of this watch ? Given that Angus, Toro or Sean even seem to carry it

Check out Rollis

and whats going on with the canon pin? on the Kuva?

pam416frontsm1.jpg

So very much different look here to see

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/my-kw-417-138656.html 

very much so Mine will be here in few days "fingers crossed" when it arrives I will do in depth review versus noob....h factories offerings!   but the pig on this dial is so close can't tell without magnification so we will see..still needs movement mods to look Gen but that is easy to get done!