When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

swisstime.sr

wooky492

I was looking at some rep vendors and found this site; swisstime.sr.

They claim to offer 'clone' watch, not replicas. (Personally I don't know what the difference is)

Has anyone bought from this site??

They offer roo bumblebee with forged carbon casing and if this site is legit I would like to give them a try.

ah yes back to reality

dug up a post on RWI regarding a watch someone bought from swisstimes.sr.. back to earth boys. (Especially for impulse-suckers like me). The pics were definitely of the gen watch, but the watch itself most probably is a piece of cheap chinese trash.. 

01-14-2013, 08:07 PM
"Hello,

I am quite new to the board and this is my first post.

I have been buying from puretime.co and am happy with it. However, like all or most of us, we want the best and closest to the genuine product.

I made my first purchase on swisstime.sr which is apparantely the same as bestclones.to. I used swisstime.sr because of it's flexability.

They claim all the best things such as 904 stainless steel, 30 day money back guaranteed etc. They made me wait two weeks then gave me a tracking number from China. When I questioned about it they said that the watch had nothing to do with China, and they just used China to ship the watch to Canada for customs ease purposes.

I received my watch 3 weeks later and it is a bad replica. It's not even 1:1 like at puretime. I am trying to refund but they are refusing now, insisting me to exchange it with something else.

CAUTION: These are not clones or anywhere near clones. Their watches are very very light and not worth $100."
  • Like 1

wow, if that's the case, I feel so relieved and at the same time very disappointed!

Relived that I asked before plunging and disappointed that I was only dreaming....

I was also very impressed with the pictures and stuff posted on swisstimes.sr, till I dug further using google and lo and behold, you could almost hear the shattering of my hopes. :D

I am still learning, and do not possess the keen nose and senses of veteran members like fxrandy above.

Always a sucker for sweetened and glazed stuff like that.. 

I surely appreciate your diligence and search skills!

I had placed an AP ROO bumblebee in cart and before pressing the purchase button I decided to ask.. good thing I did..

I too am a big time impulse buyer... I am in constant need of someone who can restrain my 'clicking' finger.

I had placed an AP ROO bumblebee in cart and before pressing the purchase button I decided to ask.. good thing I did..

I too am a big time impulse buyer... I am in constant need of someone who can restrain my 'clicking' finger.

and saved yourself $1500 :D

Welcome to RWG and we help each other as a community! :thumbs:

Get married or a mortgage mate.......then watch that finger get restrained  :bangin:

and saved yourself $1500 :D

Welcome to RWG and we help each other as a community! :thumbs:

Your good deed for the day mate   :clap2:  

or just join RWG where the smartest people in the reps business dwell

Get married or a mortgage mate.......then watch that finger get restrained  :bangin:

Your good deed for the day mate   :clap2:  

• 3 years later...

when i checked the swsstime.Sr site first time i was impressed from the quality of the site and their proposed services (warranty, Swiss made, free box , free delivery,....), so I sent them many emails to confirm my understanding and they where replying to all my questions, so I have put an order (O-160316-00107) on 23-Mar-2016 from swisstime.sr,... and I transferred the money to them via western union, but since that time I am trying to get any feedback from them regarding the delivery but no single response,  I have checked some customers review on SiteJabber and found many of 5n star feedback, and as this site highlighting mainly the good review  I did not notice the negative feedback until I faced this issue.

Can anyone help and advice what to do?

Thanks in advance

Nothing you can do, but wait and see what (if anything) shows up.

I doubt what you get will be worth what you paid, so chalk it up to a learning experience and buy from one of the trusted dealers in the future. Since you paid with WU, you're not likely to be getting your money back, as I doubt highly they will accept the watch back and refund you.

Unfortunately, once you send these scammers your money, you are out of luck. The first BIG red flag is they offer Swiss made replicas. Total BS. Switzerland has the most draconian anti counterfeiting laws in the world. A factory making replicas in Switzerland would be shut down in the blink of and eye, and the principals put in jail. Absolutely no reps coming from the Swiss, guaranteed.

Experiences like this are why we urge members to stick to trusted dealers on this and other rep forums. These sites have a long history of scamming folks. They all use photos of genuine watches, and deliver Canal Street quality junk. They have these pseudo -reviews, that are completely bogus, written by the guys running the sites. Just try to write a negative review and see if it ever sees the light of day! Run do not walk away from these scammers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2