When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new Breitling Super Avenger

Doublewindsor

I got the rubber strap from trusty time for $98 and I changed using a tiny flat headed screwdriver to pop the pins out. It was a real pain at first as I had to keep removing and cutting down the strap so it would fit. For someone who knows what they are doing it would take them about 10 minutes. I think it looks much better with the rubber.

The strap comes in two pieces and it looks like to can adjust both sides but the piece that has the clasp looks like it's adjustable, but it's not. You cannot remove the pin. What I had to do is cut down the other piece as small as it would go, then attach it to the other end of the clasp with a spring bar.

Behind the clasp is an adjustment mechanism that allows you to adjust the strap by 15ml. I have small to average sized wrists, with the strap on the smallest size it fits perfectly.

I have the same $98 strap on my SA.  It is of good quality and it is much more comfortable than the bracelet.  It looks great on yours.  Congrats.

Also, you can buy a tool that helps with swapping the straps. 

The info as well as step by step sizing instructions are on the Breitling source website.

Very nice!  Does anyone know if the gen SA also have blue AR coating?  I have a SA as well and been wanting to see if i should remove the AR coating.

I'm not sure either why you would want to remove the AR??? :huh: It makes the dial POP much more and guys pay big bucks to have AR jobs done but if you insist :bangin: on removing the AR a Cape Cod polishing cloth and some elbow action will do the job!