When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Blackberry z10

whoever

anybody tried it? I'm about to buy a new phone, destroyed my HTX desire s....

can't decide between

Samsung Galaxy s3

HTC again whatsoever

Iphone 5 (bloody hell this is sooooo expensive)

Blackberry z10

thanks for your thoughts!

cheers

ps: if anybody wants to help me fund this in buying one of my straps in the strap sale section....please pm me! :) i really need money. Donerix strap is still available and in perfect condition!

see yourself, but please excuse the bad pis, i can't update the sales thread.... :(

post-29734-0-06503000-1364804254_thumb.j

Hi,

i have S3 and can`t fault it. It`s fast, with 16 GB internal memory (you can extend it with microSD card), runs new Android. The only downside is the battery life, hence i got myself an extra capacity battery pack (lasts 3 days on one charge!).

It is good time to buy it, because the prices dropped (almost year old and the new S4 is due 26th of April).

Whatever You buy don`t go for Z10! It is my personal opinion based on experience.

As a somebody who work for mobile industry i had more than enough bad feedback about Z10. 

There is new HTC ONE on the market, good phone but quite expensive (same as IPhone 5).

Regards

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Did that to my iphone 5 a few monthes back. And the cost for changing the screen (display) was around 400$

I would buy the new coming samsung for sure!

Hi,

i have S3 and can`t fault it. It`s fast, with 16 GB internal memory (you can extend it with microSD card), runs new Android. The only downside is the battery life, hence i got myself an extra capacity battery pack (lasts 3 days on one charge!).

It is good time to buy it, because the prices dropped (almost year old and the new S4 is due 26th of April).

Whatever You buy don`t go for Z10! It is my personal opinion based on experience.

As a somebody who work for mobile industry i had more than enough bad feedback about Z10. 

There is new HTC ONE on the market, good phone but quite expensive (same as IPhone 5).

Regards

thanks for your advice i'll look it up! 

If you love Android (since it was what you had) and really need a phone now, I highly recommend the HTC One X +...    It was just released this last November and runs the latest version of Android (Jelly Bean), has a quad-core processor running at 1.7Ghz made by Nvidia, has either 32 or 64 GB of internal memory, 4.7 inch LCD screen with HD 720 resolution, and pretty decent battery life for the specs.  I believe that it should be available in Europe, and that it should be found for quite a nice low price due to the release of the new HTC ONE,  which has less internal memory and a lower resolution camera (4mp vs the 8mp on the X+) > though the ONE has the new larger light gathering cells for low light pictures in that 4mp resolution, more like a DSLR size.  I love mine, and really don't think that the ONE is worth the extra cash, unless you absolutely have to have a unibody aluminum case.  Aside from that, if you can wait, I might wait for the Samsung S4 if I were you.  Though I heard that it is going to go for a pretty penny / euro, even with subsidized contract renewal.  Just my 2 cents...

I'm currently using the HTC one x. Been using it for a year and I have no problems with it. Love it. I'm thinking about getting the next gen, HTC One when it comes out in a month or two. If you can hold out that would be my suggestion.

ah ok, i'm totally confused with all the different models! TOO much! I thought the first one aws the ONE, then the One x.... :(

That price for the Iphone in your neck of the woods is crazy. Can you get a prior generation for a lot cheape over there? I do have to say that most people stick to the operating system they have been using. Android folks stay Android and Apple folks are fanatics.

there was one here on sale, but was sold just in front of my nose i guess.... :(