When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lani is alive and well

Nanuq

I had a delicious 3 hour breakfast with Lani this morning and it was humbling and inspiring. He's much more than a gentleman, kind, generous and humble. I felt I was in the presence of a giant among men. He's doing well, VERY busy with a grand new adventure, and I'll be seeing him again in a couple days. Can't wait for it! Aloha nui loa, ma brutha.

• Like 2

Total agreement with guys above..

Sorely missed from here and I am so glad everything is well with him.....good to hear..thanks for letting us know mate...

:)

PS ASk him if he has anything to raffle ;):)

Edited by PeteM

Yes Lani is sorely missed but I get the impression through FB that he has moved onto other areas in his life that are far more important and so we should all just wish him well and hope he pops in from time to time.

Ken

• Like 1

Yes Lani is sorely missed but I get the impression through FB that he has moved onto other areas in his life that are far more important and so we should all just wish him well and hope he pops in from time to time.

Ken

Exactly. Couldn't have put it any better, Ken.

R is already a Legend on RWG. :)

Sent from my SGH-T889/SHV-E250S using Tapatalk 2

Yes Lani is sorely missed but I get the impression through FB that he has moved onto other areas in his life that are far more important

Roger that, I just talked with him and he's getting up at 12:00AM for tomorrow. It's going to be a big day, and very long, and he's putting everything he's got into it.

I had the opportunity to catch up with Lani briefly a few weeks ago and suffice it so say he is very involved in his community and of course has his priorities set up right. Great man, great history and I do hope the other elements of his life slow down enough to allow him to spend a little time here.