When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What happened to SpinMaster?!?

thogaa

He got my money (950usd) for a vintage daytona on 22 february 2011 and the build time was then 3 weeks. Through the last year I have been corosponding with him but now he doesn't reply.

Is it fair to keep my money for more than a whole year and not giving me a watch nor a refund? Please help me

T

Sorry - 22nd DECEMBER 2011 not February but still a long wait

I've been asking for a refund since December 2012 but haven't got my money back.

Something must have gone completely wrong

I've kept calm and we are not arguing at all. That's partly why I'm confused - I chose him because of his excellent reputation (and I'm not just trying to ruin it) and his craftmanship.

Still I can't afford to just let go of a grand

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I always payed him paypal way!!!

But this is f........!!! He should be abel to answere emails just the way he sells watches/parts, what the f......!!!

Edit: Let's dial it back just a touch, Z. -nanuq

If the MerLion Posse here are reading this, maybe one of you could shed a light on what's going on with Spin! Hope he's okay, it's not like him to do this. I have had a few deals

with him and it's always been on the up and up!

When you sell something and your in the business of dealing with ppl you should be able to communicate with your customers or Atleast hire someone who can. A year is just alittle to long for no updates.

True that... How long does it take to send a email these days.

Hi gang,

I don't want to hijack this thread; but I am in the same situation along with another member and the original poster.I  sent payment for a 6263 case set to spin back in may 2012...not much contact with him and i'm wonering why?......been waiting..... still waiting.....i hear crickets.... :bangin:

I sent him and email a month or two back, never got and answer. I was looking to buy a Daytona but I decided not to go that route

Personally, I'm disinclined to try to do business with folks who will not keep up a line of communication. There are plenty of people out ther who appreciate your business and do their best to keep you in the loop.

If the MerLion Posse here are reading this, maybe one of you could shed a light on what's going on with Spin! Hope he's okay, it's not like him to do this. I have had a few deals

with him and it's always been on the up and up!

haha merlion posse!

To the OP:

I am in Singapore, if you are talking about the spinmaster from my country, communication isn't one of his strong points but he always comes through. I could try dropping him a text if you want.

Spin master may well be a likable chap, but you Thogaa have the patience

Of a saint .

• Like 1