When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What happened to SpinMaster?!?

thogaa

my patience has run out...I have had good dealings with Spin before...to wait so long for a DW V72 case set and very little communication from him......what gives???? I have sent him a couple of more emails for either a refund or something else of equal value......and nada...no communication at all....again...what gives???

I have to say, I dealt with him last yr for two 6263 PN, his responses were pretty prompt. However I did get a watch where the chrono hand is very "choppy" when used, also there was a spec of dust on my black dial, straight ou of the box! Send a vid to spin and he said it wasn't like that when he send it and he offered me to send it back to him for repair, I opt out that option.

Well, I have had good dealings with him in the past...but my DW Spinmaster project never got off the ground because of poor communication from him and the fact that he still hasn't shipped my DW 6263 V72 case set I paid him for last year....I unsderstand i'm not the only one..and all i ask for now at this point is my money back .....or something else of equal value....and BETTER COMMUNICATION from SPINMASTER!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

My friend had one dealing with him, and it is definitely unpleasant.

A watch was brought to him to see if he can repair some date wheel issues, he repled the next day saying it isnt worth repairing, and charges my friend SGD 40 (~$32) for "inspecting" the watch, which was not mentioned upfront.

Some dirt appears on the white dial when the watch was back. Just great.

Lets give Spin the benefit of doubt. This issue is between OP and Spin.. invariably, such threads would always evolve to include comments of other members regarding their experience with Spin..

I have dealt with him before, and was satisfied with the technical aspects of the service, though communication could be improved somewhat.

I know he has been busy with some personal issues lately.

I have texted him, and not gotten a reply yet. 

My friend had one dealing with him, and it is definitely unpleasant.

A watch was brought to him to see if he can repair some date wheel issues, he repled the next day saying it isnt worth repairing, and charges my friend SGD 40 (~$32) for "inspecting" the watch, which was not mentioned upfront.

Some dirt appears on the white dial when the watch was back. Just great.

Wow, talk about mudslinging... Al these doesn't come up when the going's good and all is well. Lol

Sent from my SGH-T889/SHV-E250S using Tapatalk 2

I don't see how that is mudslinging, when i am not a modder offering any services. That's the dealing experience I saw first hand, and see fit to mention it since the topic/discussion is up here.

One can support him if he received satisfactory services from him, fair enough, but that doesn't mean that the other customers will be. 

Wow, talk about mudslinging... Al these doesn't come up when the going's good and all is well. Lol