When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Carbon diver on Puretime.

I don't think this is a coating, it does look like compression-molded plastic.  (Whether or not it's actual carbon fiber reinforced plastic is another thing entirely, but it certainly looking good.)

It may well be worth it, but anything over 500 is always steep for me for a rep.  (I'm new to the AP rep game, though.  In Panerai-ville, things are usually much cheaper. :) )

my advice is to check for stock and confirm availability before ordering.

The store's priority would be to collect order now, and refund the unfortunates later.

It happened to me before, so I am just cautioning everyone to prevent it from happening again.

Nice watch, yes. Guarantee in delivery? No sir.

It actually looks really good already, I imagine the v1 will be as good as v3 of the current SS diver. I compared it to the gen and the differences are super tiny. Once addressed as mentions on the site this will be as good as v3 already.

I'm so getting this one.

To me the carbon fiber pattern looks like woodgrain or damascus knife effect.

The gen carbon fiber pattern is more random, looks like compressed flakes, does anyone agree?

And it looks a bit plasticky to me.

Anyway, cool looking watch, but I think I'd prefer DLC case.

Yep they didn't really nail the CF pattern, it'll be interesting to see the finished product, they say it will be better looking CF effect on final effort :) ...Looking forward to the reviews.

Also, my mistake the orange model is ceramic and not dlc, looks great. No rep unfortunately!

Yep they didn't really nail the CF pattern, it'll be interesting to see the finished product, they say it will be better looking CF effect on final effort :) ...Looking forward to the reviews.

Also, my mistake the orange model is ceramic and not dlc, looks great. No rep unfortunately!

From what someone stated on RWI, they won't actually be changing anything on these watches for production, so the carbon effect that you see in the pics is what you will get.

Edited by Imaknockov

If it's anything like the kuvarsit prototype then it will be sold out for months.

de5a246cf6626e2137b39ff18145196b_zps2503

e6970d7b4d9fcf2be74589fcbce4a796_zps6867

5082dfab2ba4eabb21fe859339188489_zps1d11

cc770ae53c6da7a61d4ea259075f71c6_zpsdfdb

64e300726301622eaeb5f21763c2a329_zps56f4

Looks damn good, would've preferred the orange dlc model to the yellow but open case unfortunately.

Audemars_Piguet_Royal_Oak_Offshore_Diver

I think the orage colored dial is Ceramic, not DLC!