When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Invite to see my Ghost

5imon

Hi friends

So here it is,

I ordered a Panerai 237H a few weeks ago from Josh. I must say I am very pleased so far. All seems to be in order, the quality is extremely good, nice and crisp dial, good date mag, good crown guard. The watch keeps excellent time although only tested for a few days. Blah Blah Burp.

No seriously, anyone sitting on the fence, I am sure you would be happy too. A great watch for resonable price

post-2256-0-82344400-1366305848_thumb.jp

Very nice, But I reckon it would like leather more than rubber

Hi Storm Trooper4

I do like the rubber, but I am looking at a leather or maybe a Croc strap.

I have seen many picturess of the original Ghost on the net and most sport a Croc

I love your PAM simon. And beautiful thing about PAMs.. thousands of straps to choose from!

Find a nicer set for her soon to go with the beautiful head. :)

Legendkiller, thanks for the kind words. I just need to make up my mind about that second strap. :g:

post-2256-0-65598200-1366496155_thumb.jp

GWT, I have seen these great photo's before. In-fact I got the Idea of the Croc strap from these.

I am looking into having a strap made (Or if anyone is selling a nice Croc ;)).

Here is a wrist shot, rubber, Croc or leather :g:?

post-2256-0-78738700-1366664099_thumb.jp

I bought that off DEL, is your strap a deploy or buckle ...truly deployment strap needs short side to be at least 20mm longer than usual in my experience to get deployment buckle itself to sit right under my wrist!! deployment buckles are convenient but I don't think are as comfy!!

There is also the 301, 237 and there is one more I will have to research it forget model I will find it!

GWT

My rubber strap is a deployment. I have same issue the buckle part also sits to the side of my wrist. I would say this in my case is not a bad thing as the deployment part curves around the side of my wrist quite well.  

Was the Panerai 285 the third Ghost edition?

• 1 month later...

Hi Friends

Here is quick update,

my Ghost with a Black Riva strap I recently purchased off a respected member  here. I must say for the small outlay I am very pleased indeed.

post-2256-0-52960600-1369648015_thumb.jp