When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot genuine VS Rep comparison

martijnp

Nice find! Thank you plenty!

The rep makers seemed to have upped their game recently?

I remember I owned a rep Hublot with a regulator (fine adjuster) and metal colored screws.

I never noted the appearance of the center of the rotor though. 

The high-end Hublot big bangs seemed to be one of the most accurate reps on the market now, almost indistinguishable on the wrist.. 

• 4 weeks later...

Those replicas look just real. Their seems to be no difference between the originals and the replicas. I guess if you can't afford the genuines than you should definitely have a look on these rep's. They are certainly the best bet if you wanna go cheap./

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, I have to concur. The BigBang reps are exceptionally close to the gens and considering that there is no way in the foreseeable future that I can afford the gen I think I might just be getting myself a Big Bang rep.

Would it be safe to assume that the circa $300 two tone Gold and Black Big Bang reps from the TD's here are similarly near identical in appearance to the gen as the version discussed above?

Yep, I have to concur. The BigBang reps are exceptionally close to the gens and considering that there is no way in the foreseeable future that I can afford the gen I think I might just be getting myself a Big Bang rep.

Would it be safe to assume that the circa $300 two tone Gold and Black Big Bang reps from the TD's here are similarly near identical in appearance to the gen as the version discussed above?

If you want to buy yourself a super rep, go for the V6, they're a bit more pricey but they're simply the best imo!   

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...