When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Carbon diver on TrustyTime

when do you got your qc pictures? tell us anything!  :clap2:

edit: where can i get a short gen strap? regards

I saw one listed on TRF in FS section over the weekend...may still be available. I believe he only wanted $175.

andrews completely denies he shipped any watch.

if he did then he is a lier. if he did lie, the guy has zero business ethics.

i dont think he should have the option of choosing his favorites nor randomly choosing anyone. he should go by who paid first. 

i dont think he should have the option of choosing his favorites nor randomly choosing anyone. he should go by who paid first. 

Well, if you don't like his business ethics you can always ask for a refund (and maybe I can move up in the queue). :)

zero??!! That's a bit rich isn't it??? Both Andrew & Joshua are top notch in my book!

Bottom line is, they can sell to and ship to whoever they want, whenever they want. It's his business and he has the option.

If you don't like his business ethics, buy a shitty diver from Angus... jeeez

zero??!! That's a bit rich isn't it??? Both Andrew & Joshua are top notch in my book!

Bottom line is, they can sell to and ship to whoever they want, whenever they want. It's his business and he has the option.

If you don't like his business ethics, buy a shitty diver from Angus... jeeez

well thats good for you.

lets review, if you paid 100 days ago and i paid yesterday. it is NOT okay for me yo get the watch first and you wait another 100 days to get yours.

ps: andrews emailed me saying he will go by who paid first, and not choose his favorites of the lott cz maybe thats not fair.

well thats good for you.

lets review, if you paid 100 days ago and i paid yesterday. it is NOT okay for me yo get the watch first and you wait another 100 days to get yours.

ps: andrews emailed me saying he will go by who paid first, and not choose his favorites of the lott cz maybe thats not fair.

how does anyone know when they paid??

i know when i paid. im sure you know when you paid as well, if not check paypal / wu history.

andrew knows when i paid from the date the order number was generated[/quote

I think either I misunderstood your post or you mine.

It seemed to me like you were implying that that person received his watch before you and that you paid prior to them.

+1 

No need to get into the heated discussion of who gets what first. I believe the dealer reserves the right to send to whomever they want, though in general a queue in chronological sequence is often preferred and in this case advocated by the seller himself. I'm sure after the first few he would go in that order, but for the first few, not even the first batch so to speak, he has the right to send it to whomever. No need to get jealous now  ;)

I'd be waiting on more picts as it comes =)

On a separate note, hows the Carbon? Is it close to gen?

Haah it's all good guys! Congrats on peeps who got theirs:)

I just got an email from Andrews he said stocks are coming in slow. I paid on day 1 so I might have mine soon. Keep the pics coming in this is going to be epic!! :D

Yea baby!! Lets get these things rolling.

Yup, I tried asking Josh what # I was in line...and it was apparently too difficult to check. I didn't wanna ruin the pile of orders because they were face down so he can "take care of them in the order received"

Wow...so hard to rummage through some papers...woah boy!!!!!! 

BS....Leasat he could do is entertain common question when buyers have waited months and dealt with delay after delay

Just my .02

Agreed bro!