When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello folks! Long time no see..

Hi old friends!

I bet there are some news in the replica world since my last appearance! I've been off from the forums for the past 2 1/2 years. Any Panerai I should buy immediately or the "old school" ones I still have in my collection such as 027-028-029-082 & vintage VDB creations are still enough to rock the scene?

What is happening in the Vintage Panerai world of replicas - any nice projects, modders that have been "hot topic" during my off period?

...is the old team still running the scene - from mods to dealers?

Gonna do some homework (reading) now, I bet there are plenty of topics which will entertain me..

In the meantime I will do as well the upgrade of my account..

Cheers!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Mother [censored]!!!

Yo Vlad, amazing to have you here with us again :)

Summer is closing in bro, i will be in L**bac week 28 and 14weeks forward :) keep the redbull on ice my friend, this time im bringing a new fameli member :)

Ps. Yes same OLD boring team running rwg, they even ban me from time to time (im always innocent, you know that ;) )

great to see oldtimers return to the fold.  i don't spend as much time on RWG or contribute as much as i used to, but i'm still lurking around from time to time.

oh and yes, the quality of pams out of the box these days is pretty remarkable :o

all the best :victory:

deltatahoe

There are definitely some nice PAMs around from various dealers but what I like are the old school modded ones PRE-A and PRE-V, vintage..

However since there is no time for me to perform the mods I should have a look at the FS section