When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

CrPO 45 mm Titanium review *with pics*

Guest khashayar

Just came to my mind - why does not Angus (PureTime) carry the CrPO from H-Factory (or is it BP factory??), he has only listed the limited Liquid Metal 42mm Noob on this site, and a couple of other totally off socalled ceramics. None of the standard 42 and 45mm SS and Ti models, seen on TT and PC sites.

angus usually deals with noob watches, and noobfactory are shortly releasing their own version of the standard ceramic planet oceans...the limited edition liquid metal is the first to come out, the others should follow soon...but soon could be months in the rep world...

• 2 weeks later...

To make my final remarks about the Ti bracelet - it's really awesome. You get used to it, and the fact is that the properties of the Ti goes extra well with the color of the watch. It's hard to describe why, it just does. They blend together in a perfect manner.

I got mine in late June... When it first came I was like... WOW, this bracelet feels inexpensive and kind of cheap... A good Oiling of it helps with the fluidity and feel.

After wearing it for a while, I love it... The watch has got some weight to it but it ends up being very comfortable to wear with the titanium.  I would love the blue rubber bracelet with deployment clasp!

Can you tell us what that AD actually wanted to charge for the blue bracelet?  Just to get an idea.

I bought one of these online. I was very happy with it in the begining, that is until i tried it on. The clasp would not lock up without pushing it very hard, i mean really hard. The other issue i had the excessively noisy rotor. I think the rotor is actually rubbing on the case back. After several emails to and from the seller, he agreed to repair or replace it. Other than the above issues, it really is a beautiful replica.

• 2 months later...

Looks great mate, the pearl is much improved on this new batch (which started shipping a week or two ago) Be sure to post some pics when you get it! Mine is the one above, so I'm waiting on a replacement bezel (and fixing the movement) before I can post some decent shots Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by luc717

• 3 months later...

Elena, would you be able to post up some pics at some point please, preferably in various types of lighting? I'm keen to see if BP updated the dial on your batch compared to mine

Tnx Luc, I hope there are no obvious flaws when it comes.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

Got mine today. As this is my first rep, I too was a little disappointed at the weight and feel of it, seems to be a popular feeling. After about an hour of wearing it, completely forgotten and loving it.

My "rotor" if that is what you call it is also quite noisy, and the bezel is very stiff and noisy as well. Is this how it is meant to be?

Other than that, TT seems to have come through with the goods and I am impressed... I mean the watch looks Terrific!!

I guess this is the beginning of the obsession with beautiful watches that are well priced... lol

• 4 weeks later...

So, I have had mine for almost a month now, having worn it almost every day. The watch has really worn in nicely, the weight is perfect, the bracelet feels great and it keeps great time.

i have noticed the crown issues, they come and go.. when you pull it all the way out, it almost feels like it will fall off, and it can take a few clicks to get it to the right action.

Love the watch, Trusty Time really came through and people really do enjoy the blue in the watch. 

I am still new to the rep game, just ordered myself a PAM111 from Pure Time, waiting to see how it pans out.