When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Perfect Clones New Web Site - www.p-cls.com

denimhead

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes, that's a scammer.

Pc8838 was his site for a long time, but it was shut down.

He got a new address about a month ago...first post

Thank you woof,

I registered on that website and I got a confirmation email saying in the end "thank you, joshua".....

Now I will go to the correct website.

Cheers

flash,

Several years ago when I was new to the hobby and Josh was pc8838.com...there was a clone/fake site that was something like pc8838.net.

I had been communicating with Josh over a particular watch for a week or so. Once I made up my mind to buy it...in haste i googled for perfect clones... and got the fake site.

Really looked like Josh's site... and I had no knowledge of "clone" sites. Farthest thing from my mind. Being my first watch I registered to that site, ordered a watch...(I did notice it had gone down in price 50$ :))

When the watch arrived a couple weeks later I emailed josh.... it had the wrong color dial than we had discussed. He emailed me back asking for the order number.

After I figured it out, I was embarrassed to admit to josh....but was grateful I did get a watch. They are not all total scams, but you must make sure of who your ordering from.

flash,

Several years ago when I was new to the hobby and Josh was pc8838.com...there was a clone/fake site that was something like pc8838.net.

I had been communicating with Josh over a particular watch for a week or so. Once I made up my mind to buy it...in haste i googled for perfect clones... and got the fake site.

Really looked like Josh's site... and I had no knowledge of "clone" sites. Farthest thing from my mind. Being my first watch I registered to that site, ordered a watch...(I did notice it had gone down in price 50$ :))

When the watch arrived a couple weeks later I emailed josh.... it had the wrong color dial than we had discussed. He emailed me back asking for the order number.

After I figured it out, I was embarrassed to admit to josh....but was grateful I did get a watch. They are not all total scams, but you must make sure of who your ordering from.

Hi woof,

thanks for your story. really helpful.

I will go to www.p-cls.com as suggested by you and in the first post.

Just one last thing: why then on RWG->Links->Dealers websites is still present  www.1-pc8838.com/index.php? They just forgot to update Josh new website? My original confusion originated even from this.

Thank you again.

Should not Josh update his section. :bangin:  :bangin:  As he has not posted here since march 2012 I gather he does not value your/our biz that much, smarten up deal with dealers who deal with us. :pimp:

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/162450-deal-with-dealers-who-deal-w-us/

Hi woof,

thanks for your story. really helpful.

I will go to www.p-cls.com as suggested by you and in the first post.

Just one last thing: why then on RWG->Links->Dealers websites is still present  www.1-pc8838.com/index.php? They just forgot to update Josh new website? My original confusion originated even from this.

Thank you again.

the dealer page is often wildly out of date. only a couple of the dealers visit here regularly, and maintain their presence. the hungriest ones, who want/care about your business.

• 1 month later...

Not fun reading this after I just put an order on Josh old webpage. I had now idea. If I understand this right, the new owner of this adress is a scammer, right?

He have not been responding for 4 days now since I ordered. He calls himself Andrew now by the way. Back in the days I thought they where two separate sellers and not companions, Trusty (Andrew) och Perfect Clones (Josh)!?

Not fun reading this after I just put an order on Josh old webpage. I had now idea. If I understand this right, the new owner of this adress is a scammer, right?

He have not been responding for 4 days now since I ordered. He calls himself Andrew now by the way. Back in the days I thought they where two separate sellers and not companions, Trusty (Andrew) och Perfect Clones (Josh)!?

Try to get your money back via Paypal! p-cls is the real Perfect Clones (Joshua). 

Check this topic too: http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/164287-perfect-clones-please-help/

Hope you get your money back mate! :)