When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Perfect Clones New Web Site - www.p-cls.com

denimhead

• 4 weeks later...

Just been reading over the last posts on Perfect Clones and I too have a question about the site,

I registered myself at the web address www.perfect-clones.net and received an email back from the site of

Sincerely,

Josh

Store Owner

sales@perfect-clones .net

I also registered at www.p-cls.com and the email I received back from this web address was

welcome to Perfect Clones,

"The Owner"

perfect88clones@gmail.com

So I'm confused on which site is actually the legitimate one,

• 2 weeks later...

I accidentally placed an order on p-cls.com without the intention of buying it. I sent an email saying that it was a mistake so I hope everything is okay.  I haven't made a payment yet & if it is required, can anyone tell me how one pays for it since I didn't have to enter any credit card information online?

• 6 months later...

Hi Guys!

I am deciding to purchase a Tag from Perfect Clone ( http://www.p-cls.com/tgca3610002-grand-carrera-calibre-ssss-black-a7750-p-8161.html ). Having read many reviews I have found that this Josh is trust worthy. Does Josh still run the p-cls.com or has he changed it? What payment method do you recommend for the transaction?

Alex

Hi Guys!

I am deciding to purchase a Tag from Perfect Clone ( http://www.p-cls.com/tgca3610002-grand-carrera-calibre-ssss-black-a7750-p-8161.html ). Having read many reviews I have found that this Josh is trust worthy. Does Josh still run the p-cls.com or has he changed it? What payment method do you recommend for the transaction?

Alex

First of all, welcome to RWG Alex! 

Good to see you did the homework, Joshua is a great guy to deal with! As far as I know it's still the correct url :)

• 9 months later...