When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Still not dead...

TeeJay

Just had nothing to contribute :bangin:  

Life: Still treading water, trying to do as much tattooing as I can to build a portfolio and networking as much as possible :)

Family:  All good, biggest change is my best friend has had another child, and I now have a beautiful goddaughter, who I hope will get her mum's looks rather than her dad's :wub:

Watches:  Nothing new.  Wearing my customized GMT II today, but for the past three weeks, I was wearing my plastic sub constantly B)

Hope life's been treating you well, amigos :good::drinks:

Hey buddy good to see you.

Some times you need a rest to recharge the batteries but remember we're here when you want to chat :)

Ken

Thanks, amigo, I'll be about more when things settle down a bit, and I have more to contribute :)  Hope all's been good with you :)

I'm relatively new here, but saw some great posts from you. Good to see you on board this time! :)

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed them :)  Welcome to the forum, you won't find a tighter band of brothers anywhere :good::drinks:  To say I owe these guys my life is no exaggeration :)

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed them :)  Welcome to the forum, you won't find a tighter band of brothers anywhere :good::drinks:  To say I owe these guys my life is no exaggeration :)

Absolutely right. Although most are strangers they are like family! Nice to see you check in once in a while.

Absolutely right. Although most are strangers they are like family! Nice to see you check in once in a while.

I've honestly never known a community like it, where the community transcends the subject itself :good::drinks:

You should post more even if its useless garbage like what I post. Lol :p

:D  I've never really been one for posting unnecessarily :D  Early journal sites hardly got anything posted, facebook rarely gets an updated status, I mostly just use it to network with others, but hopefully as things pick up, I'll get back to posting more frequently, and maybe do some more reviews :good::drinks:

Hey Tee good to hear from you, all the best as always.

Thanks, brother, likewise, I hope all's good with you :good::drinks:

TeeJay, I was wondering where you went. Seems like most of us take a brief hiatus

now and then. It's good to see you back, and as MD2020 said, my posts are often meaningless drivel. Who knows? Perhaps one mans drivel is another's words of wisdom. .