When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So....what did you guys kill for Mother's Day?

hiker01

Man, Thats' awesome!! Nice roast suckling pig for the holiday. Folks from the South recognize that instantly!! We roast pigs all the time down here. Actually,we have an inexhaustible supply of wild hogs on my sons farm. one about 90 pounds on the hoof, dresses out about 60 pounds, best pork you have ever eaten.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

ooohhh [censored], how did i miss that was a pig!!! Now when i look closer i can see that it is!!!

Hike, can i come over mate? LOVE roasted pig, i dont like lamb at all for that matter!

Man, Thats' awesome!! Nice roast suckling pig for the holiday. Folks from the South recognize that instantly!! We roast pigs all the time down here. Actually,we have an inexhaustible supply of wild hogs on my sons farm. one about 90 pounds on the hoof, dresses out about 60 pounds, best pork you have ever eaten.

Good catch there.....

Here's how we do it in the Midwest:

post-4000-0-79151200-1368458519_thumb.jp

post-4000-0-12281500-1368458579_thumb.jp

I want to get one guys!

If you want roasted pork.......without a lot of work, Caja is the way to go. Just go slow on the drinks, you won't enjoy the pork when it's done.......

I love roasting a suckling pig versus the mature ones.......they just melt in your mouth! Order one that's about 25lbs clean! Good for

25 people! We call it "Lechon de Leche!"