When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

what watch is this? #2

whoever

and guys....really have a close look....i don't know why, i can't concentrate....

i think its a ...uhm...wait, what was i saying? 

ahhh right....there is no....funny thing....i think i have to look again....sure its somewhere.....

maybe here:

did i say "not safe for family sundays?"

no? uhm...Wait, what was i saying? Can't concentrate....

Now I saw the videos but cannot understand ones problem with it...I mean...at least she's covering her "garden eden" (which is to sad though ;) ) and there are much more boobs around in the average adds on TV.

I would have had (if I had) more a problem with her cap (Cocaine & caviar)...boobs are boobs...every women has'em and everyone knows how they look like :)

• 2 weeks later...

Finally just watched this vid, kept meaning to come back to it...   Nice vid,  I'm a huge fan of tats on women, and when they are toned, or at least not sloppy, then even better.

As for a generational thing on the music...  not so much.  This is right in line with what is typically popular with my age group, and I cannot stand this type of music.  The vocalist's voice is far too nasal for me.  Also, anyone notice how in the song they edited out the word Motherf*cker, but left the vid as it is, [censored] and all?  Has to be a European vid for that reason alone, lol

• 2 weeks later...