When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for GEN Bracelets for my TC Subs?

wiseguy1481

A genuine bracelet is not wide enough to fit TC cases. You'll have to swap the TC SEL onto the genuine bracelet or use a Sean case

Best of luck :) and ebay is a good place so if VRF prices vary between 600-1000 including a clasp. It's rare if you find just the bracelet without a clasp.

I would use a TC V3 with a gen clasp...best way to go with a TC Sub imho :)

Sent from my wooden drums using Tupperware.

+1  

This is what I would do.

But if you still want to spend upwards of 1k on a gen:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/207673/message/1369152541/FS-+Rolex+93250+submariner+bracelet+full+links+with+SEL+in+NOS+condition+....+USD1150

Like the guys above said use a TC bracelet/SEL's and find a gen 93250 clasp. Even if you buy a 1k gen bracelet, you are still going to have to use the TC SEL's to fit that watch. Save some money and use it for something else like a gen crystal, insert. crown, etc.

• Like 1

Like the guys above said use a TC bracelet/SEL's and find a gen 93250 clasp. Even if you buy a 1k gen bracelet, you are still going to have to use the TC SEL's to fit that watch. Save some money and use it for something else like a gen crystal, insert. crown, etc.

Or get a Sean case! :D