When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is this the correct Gen 3717 crown + tube?

markiemark

I m looking for the same parts for my Mark XVI, care to share where are you getting these?

Thanks!

I ordered them from a watchsmith, he got them from a parts dealer in australia. Took 2 months to get to him because he waits until he has a certain order amount... Maybe if there's enough interest, I'll order like 10 crowns and 10 tubes...

Cool! Maybe I can get a discount on a small bulk order? Otherwise the price is pretty steep...

Money is no object for me - have been chasing an oem tube for a full year now. With that said - of course nothing wrong with searching for a discount... You're doing a great thing for the forum Mark!

Money is no object for me - have been chasing an oem tube for a full year now. With that said - of course nothing wrong with searching for a discount... You're doing a great thing for the forum Mark!

Thanks! And a few more weeks and my PAM Rep finder is "finished"!

Please add me to list for a tube & crown for a 3717. Mine has stripped threads now. I accidentally stripped threads when I screwed crown in in a dark room after winding. :angry2: 

Also hi to all!

Edited by J.S.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...