When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pre V booklet

steph_dexter

im doing this pre V project for 3 months now and few items already in proger: dial, case n box
I planned to continue with the booklet inside the box, but i couldnt get photos of the entire page

Hopefully i can get help from you guys

here are very few that i got

09j04915.jpg
09j04917.jpg
617765891444e4f812e7z.jpg
13a011w09.jpg

Please share me more photo of the pre V booklet inside page

• 2 weeks later...

as my project goes, few days ago i received the very fist mockup of the box

I found the measurement off when i compare it to the gen pre v box photo.

So far i only confinced with the thickness of the box lip: 1.35cm

with barrel hinges diameter of 1cm

I need help the get exact meassuerment of gen pre-V box to create this booklet project.

if anyone here can share me the measurment that will be a great help

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

please help proof read since im not familiar with italian language

Problems with italian and english parts, I just had a go at writing from the pics, but ask in the italian section @ RG....

Si dichiara che questo orologio è stato sottoposto a tutte le verifiche prescritte dalle procedure di controllo di qualità Panerai al fine di assicurarne la conformità alla documentazione grafica ed alle specifiche applicabili. In particolare, in aggiunta a tutti i controlli e collaudi eseguiti sulle varie parti componenti, l’orologio è stato sottoposto con esito favorevole ad una prova finale di ermeticità a 40 Atm, eseguita secondo la norma ISO 6425 - 1084 (F) (vedi nota). La documentazione che comprova l’esito positivo di tutti controlli e collaudi eseguiti è conservata negli archivi del Reparto Assucurazione Qualità della Panerai.

Nota: In aggiunta a detta prova, eseguita sul 100% degli orologi, l’ermeticità a 40 Atm viene verificata, per 24 ore consecutive, secondo la norma ISO 2859, Livello di Ispezione II, AQL 2,5.

This watch has undergone all of the inspections prescribed by Panerai quality control procedures in order to ensure its conformity to the drawings and to the applicable specifications. In particular, in addition to all the checkes and inspections performed on its various component parts, the watch has undergone and passed a final tightness test at 40 atmospheres conducted in accordance with ISO 6425-1984 (F) (see note). The documentation confirming the positive outcome of all the checks and inspections performed is on file in the Quality Assurance Department of Panerai.

Note: In addition to the above test, performed on 100% of the watches, tightness at 40 atmospheres was verified for 24 consecutive hours, according to ISO 2859, with Inspection Level II, AQL 2,5.

Edited by deanr
  • Like 1