When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TC DWO V3

tc670207

TC-DWO-V3-01_zpsaf29dc41.jpg

I was excited the whole weekend because TC DWO V3 bulk order came in. I played with it and checked every little detail against the gen. I also put half dozen of the V3 DWO on TC 2824 movements.

Let us turn back time almost an year ago when we were struggling for a better, lighter, white base color:
$15 TC Rolex Font Date Wheel Overlay Version 2. Now we are looking at this - correct white base, each date is raise printed in high gloss.
TC-DWO-V3-02_zpseb2d9be1.jpg

Let's take a look at some of the dates. I am VERY excited the printer was able to get rid of the leaked edges found in the pilot samples. Now we are a step closer.
TC-DWO-V3-03_zps4ee2733d.jpg

TC-DWO-V3-04_zps746bc227.jpg

TC-DWO-V3-05_zpsb149aa10.jpg

TC-DWO-V3-06_zps8aea4d89.jpg

TC-DWO-V3-07_zps26148ea7.jpg

TC-DWO-V3-09_zps1bcb5d74.jpg

Early this month, I made an extended stay in Asia to discuss details of a possible deal with the maker who made this.
TC-DWO-V3-10_zps6267c826.jpg

I said I would update TC gen spec bezel project in my last blog entry but haven't done that. I will try to find time to update that as well as possible new version of 93250 and 93253 project in the following weeks. Now I need to focus in making some TC Subs. Folks who made orders earlier, I apologize for the delay.

TC

5/26/13

• Like 1

Where did you source a gen LV bezel insert??????

Pure luck really. I went into a small watchmakers shop in an arcade in Perth Australia and asked him if he had a green LV bezel insert for a 16610. Said that he did not have a new one, but he had a used one which he had replaced on a guys watch.

Has a couple of scratches and the luminous dot seems to be cracked but hey, $50 for a used gen, I will live with that.

Was going to fit an outlet 990 one which I had bought on EBay, it has thinner font and the flat 4 unlike this onepost-46478-0-92076200-1369783436_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...