When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Zeleni Kukuruz banned?

Guest tomas415

Guest tomas415

He dosent know way, he dosent get respones to email from the rwg staff!

Keep your eyes open on TZ, VRF, VWF, RF, TKF ect ect it will be all over the net!

It will be loud and modders is germany, france, usa, heads up it will be ugly!

Now im just a messenger so dont fire you guns at me. Members that have ZK email can email him!

The ball is in rolle!

In the past "Z" has been suspended but always was allowed back in, guess the guys just got fed up. This being said it was my raffle thread he went ballistic on, I do not know if PMs were sent in private by him to admins that could also  have contributed. You will not see posts  there they were  taken out FYI. I can only assure you of one thing I did not make a stink over it contacted no mod in regard. As a matter a fact "Z" and I were PMing back and forth during the whole time. He was pissed as only "Z" can be over no Tudor section he requested along with some other issues, for the most part we agree I just try to effect change in a different manor.

PS tomas415 I will PM you my email as I would like to speak to him as always considered him a friend and still do. :pimp:

Guest tomas415

@MOB

He told me about you and your love for rwg ( that he shared with you) but rwg asks for more and more money, but NO return to members (that what he told me two days back when we hade a bbq

15EDC1B0-0293-4539-9FD8-C3D26EEDEB07-915

It will be very ugly the coming days that he will launch his story about rwg, modders ect ect on many gen forums, i have read the topic that he is about to launch and its NOT nice, real person addresses, phone nr, paypal accounts, modders in france, germany snd usa alot will be out there!

I told him NOT to do this, but as he says that NO one has contacted him about the ban!

Guest tomas415

Check your pm.

There is NO way, he will make everything from real addresses to phone nr ect ect.

All i know is it will be ugly for rwg and a few modders/members!

Guest tomas415

This is all focked up for me!!! I know ZK in Person and i would NOT like to comment anymore!!!

Check the gen forums about his story this week!

diaby you don't know him then, great guy just very hot tempered. A man of strong convictions and passions who sees the world in black and white, I have learned the shads of grey are many. We always agreed to disagree on such things. :pimp:

----------------------------------------------------------------

Its just the world is NOT black and white!

And you need to adjust your view if you think so. If you do not. Stuff like this will happen and its not fun for anyone..

*sigh*

Considers himself wronged in a black and white world this must be addressed in his case I would venture exponentially. This will not be pretty going to try to resolve but if tomas could not talk him down doubt I will be able to.

It will be very ugly the coming days that he will launch his story about rwg, modders ect ect on many gen forums, i have read the topic that he is about to launch and its NOT nice, real person addresses, phone nr, paypal accounts, modders in france, germany snd usa alot will be out there!

This is blackmail.... so weird....

White "I have learned the shads of grey are many" could not agree more as I stated but he sees it differently. If you have not lived with people who think this way it may be foreign to you I have, tough mind set to over come.

grew, yes it is you fight with what you have no quarter, that is the way of above mind set.

PS will try and resolve, in touch we have a little time but not much.

I always liked him, this place was very colourful when he was here. To his credit he has made sizeable contributions to the forum in the past, before his second was born and he loves it here like we all do. I know he drives the mods nuts and I will respect their decision on the matter but I for one think he should be here. Was there a probation period or was this a permanent ban?

CC he did not know was never able to get an answer in regard. In the past he got a time out for a week or two but this time well you see the result. Hey he went off on my thread as I said, and I took it in stride but was really not called for and I told him that as it was me doing it. Start a thread I will support you was my position, but well you know "Z" he was hot.

Guest tomas415

I echo that, missed thoe whole thing by the looks of it. Hope it gets resolved before toys leave the pram.

Guess thats to late if you ask ZK! Just keep your eye open on the gen forums in the middle of bext week!

It's the 3rd time you've mentioned that now. That behaviour will get him banned for life that's for sure. Why bother telling us, the mods will not respond to juvenile behaviour, he's going about this all wrong

It's the 3rd time you've mentioned that now. That behaviour will get him banned for life that's for sure. Why bother telling us, the mods will not respond to juvenile behaviour, he's going about this all wrong

Forget getting banned for life. If he does this, some people (the dealers, modders, whomever) will not be happy, I am sure and they will retaliate.

Tomas, I am not sure what your connection is but you seem to be taking some pleasure in what you claim Z will do. It's like you are releasing "teasers".