When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Again a 1016 build.

dutchguy2

Haha, it s allready fixed. Just needed to glue it back on. Still, not very peasant if it happens to some one who is not that handy to glue it back on.

But thank you for your comments.

It is indeed a very nice watch. Alltough the dial is a tiny bit to small for the case and very hard to fit correctly.

Nice!

I have the same issue with the dial, it is to small by 0,6mm, not easy to center and to fit.

The dial I received has very bad lume too.

I can't recommend the Ingod dial so far, I won't use mine, but maybe I'm just too anal.

But you know: "ganz oder gar nicht" (go big or go home).

AArgh...  We have got to come up with a source for reasonably priced AND accurate 1016 dials...

With this InGod dial, we're in much better shape now than just a few months ago.  Maybe once all of those home-brew pad-printing projects start coming good...

I agree on the diameter J but what do you mean with the SWISS - T<25  is to far away from the rehaut?

Since the dial is right on the verge of being too small there is very little of the edge covered by the rehaut.  It's probably not really that big of an issue but would likely cause sleepless nights for some.  :whistling:  Compare to this:

post-24124-0-96014400-1371060308_thumb.j

With this InGod dial, we're in much better shape now than just a few months ago.  Maybe once all of those home-brew pad-printing projects start coming good...

Well, that's assuming you can actually get one ordered ... I emailed a couple of weeks ago asking to order one, and it's been radio silence ever since. Given the recent posts about the dial size, I think I am eliminating that one as a possibility now,

I have been waiting on Whoopy's project to come together (thanks for your patience MD2020). Am about to just go with the NDtrading dial (despite the price) just to get my project done ... :(

Edited by tomhorn

Yes, I see but this is because this dial has the SWISS - T<25 higher tha on most of the 1016 dials.

Gotcha!

I have Autocad artwork done for a dial but I don't think I have anything with high enough resolution for it to print nice enough...