When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM188 H factory

folex

Hi guys, I noticed that the H factory just released a newer version of the pam188. It seems as thought the datewheel is correctly placed, font seems to be better and thicker, and overall much more accurate than the previous versions. If anyone had purchased it or have a comparison with gen, it would be helpful :)

wow, its a beautiful piece. Thanks Scropper. Anyone knows how is this compared to the gen?

Thanks, no worries.

It's much closer than the last versions. Dial is better (indices the right kinda bold), CG is correctly shaped and non-roller (also correct for H).

Lume is excellent and well applied - not quite flat but almost flat, and is perfectly centred on each border bit.

Overall is great!

S

I received this watch from Josh 5 days ago. Service was great as usual. This is my third watch from Josh and it only took 8 days to get to the east coast of the US. Looks and runs great. My only two comments are that the strap just barely fits my 7.25 inch wrist with only two notches left. I guess this is normal as my 177 had the same issue on strap size. My second comment is that the pushers take some effort to stop and start the chronograph. I am not sure if this is normal or not. Either way I love how the watch looks and run. Another great rep purchased. Already planning my next purchase, Hublot here I come.