When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any issues with Toro bravo?

gutshot1

Bought a watch (hublot) and sent bank transfer on 7th June. Paid the express FedEx charges of $35 to get it quicker. Email a few times last week and he told me it was out of stock and would be a a couple of days. Then there was another email about a "Dragon Boat holiday " and a delay. 

Can i rely on this guy? 

Yes, you can trust him, you just need to be patient my friend, he has recently had a hard time with a newbie blocking Toro's paypal, so give him a little longer.

Yep, Toro is very reliable and as SSteel said just give Toro some time and he'll get everything sorted out for you. I know the waiting game sucks especially when we're eager to get a new watch but it at least gives you time you build-up your wish list! :-)

Toro is fine. It might take quite.a few weeks to get the watch if its not in stock (so paying for a quick fed ex service was a waste of time unfortunately - should always ask first), but you'll be ok and will have learned the patience of a Jedi knight :)