When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do you wear your bracelet banded watches?

59vampire

Do you wear them slightly loose so they wiggle a bit or tight and stationary? I ask because my new watch with two links out fits tight does not move but I know it's there and possibly may be too tight! I still have feeling in my fingers:). With one link out it moves freely yet does not completely revolve around my wrist. The curse of small wrists.

Opinions welcome.

If I wear it at all tight, the springbars break when I do activities that bend my wrists too far. I put up with a loose fit so I don't have to worry about a potentially broken pin that might allow the watch to fall off.

I typically size my bracelets to allow for my pinky to still slip under the clasp.  This way it does not move around too much, but is loose enough to slide up my wrist when I have to type on my keyboard (which is quite often, since I work with computers for a living).

Weat it usually snug and behind the wrist bone.

I feel it looks nicer like that.

^^ Same as well, I feel that if its too loose it becomes like jewelry and people tend to shake loose bracelet watches a lot which just looks like theyre showing off. I stick with it snug above the bone with enough space so I dont get prints on my wrist. I also like having to stretch my arm out so the watch peeks out of my sleeve to see the time... which might constitute as showing off in certain cases but its better than shaking my wrist all the time :)

I I wear any watch tight my wrist & hand swell up, making it tighter, making it swell up more, etc.

Titanium backs don't do this so much, but I've just got used to wearing them a little loose and shaking the wrist now and then :)

• 2 weeks later...

Fairly tight for me so that an ever-so-slight imprint is left in the skin at the buckle-side if the watch is worn for a typical 16 hour waking day. I prefer near-zero movement whilst the watch is on my wrist, so I don't have to adjust it when checking the time.

• 3 weeks later...

I wear it so I can slide 1 pinkie under, needs to be tight enough not to slide up and down.

I have a situation now in which the bracelet is a bit loose - my new vintage Red Sub from Angus, I removed all links but one, screw is frozen.

It is driving me crazy, watch slides up my arm, or down to base of my wrist, crown is digging into top of my hand.

Do you wear them slightly loose so they wiggle a bit or tight and stationary? I ask because my new watch with two links out fits tight does not move but I know it's there and possibly may be too tight! I still have feeling in my fingers:). With one link out it moves freely yet does not completely revolve around my wrist. The curse of small wrists.

Opinions welcome.

See, if I talk about my watch then I have 6 watches (I wear them each a day) and out of them only 2 are of banded ones, and to be honest I normally used to wear them as loose as possible it gives a decent look to my wrist and if I talk about the banded ones then they are also loose so I didn't find any kind of problems with those, why don't you loose yours(if possible).

I hope this works out!!