When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can the Admin's tell me Way ZK was banned again?

Guest tomas415

Guest tomas415

Tomas, relax ;)

If you start topics like this and act the whole time like this, the admins might do the same to you as they did to Z because this is a never ending story

You think?!? Now lets see if they ban me asking questions! Is this forum based in North-Korea or Russia? Edited by tomas415

tomas415 - I am not sure why he was asked to return (that was a mistake on our part), but the bottom line is that, after multiple temporary bannings (he was given more chances than any other member in my experience) & continuing to exhibit the same behavior that got him banned in the 1st place (no, I will not describe or debate his behavior with you - here or in private, so do not ask), the camel's back was broken & he was banned permanently. Period.

This is nothing new F...

Yes, so there is no point in your beginning another thread on this subject. The issue is history, this thread is closed & please refrain from posting private messages from staff (without their permission) in future. That is, at the least, disrespectful.

@Tomas415

I'm going to take this one step further than freddy has...

This is your one and only warning to stand down on this subject...

I'm tired of it...

We're tired of it...

If you choose to ignore this demand, or if you even appear to be letting Z use your account to access the forum, you will then be banned yourself...

Not playing games here big boy...

Move along and enjoy the forum for its purpose...

TT