When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My beloved has arrived (Marlin 111)

markiemark

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys

newbie here been sitting in the sidelines for a while doing lots of reading and more reading. now im looking to pull the trigger of my first true decent rep, my rep of choice is the 111n v3 but I am unsure if noob or h is the way to go, Toro has the Noob and Andrew at Puretime has the H. I have read a few H vs Noob threads and it seems to even in % for both. Mark sorry to slightly hijack your thread but your watch is totally stunning so I thought it appropriate to see if Marlin had a view on H vs Noob and if all V3 need these mods.

again sorry for the slight hijack, and once again stunning watch Pal.

Hi Guys

newbie here been sitting in the sidelines for a while doing lots of reading and more reading. now im looking to pull the trigger of my first true decent rep, my rep of choice is the 111n v3 but I am unsure if noob or h is the way to go, Toro has the Noob and Andrew at Puretime has the H. I have read a few H vs Noob threads and it seems to even in % for both. Mark sorry to slightly hijack your thread but your watch is totally stunning so I thought it appropriate to see if Marlin had a view on H vs Noob and if all V3 need these mods.

again sorry for the slight hijack, and once again stunning watch Pal.

Go Noob....Remember the search button is your friend. This subject has been talked about at nauseum on all the forums.

cheers Marlin, I had already read numerous posts about h vs Noob, but last night stumbled upon an awesome thread that seemed to answer all my questions after I typed my post in here. I guess I was just after reassurances from seasoned watch guru, but all is good and ordering my 111 later today or tomorrow once i receive email reply from Toro.

Regards

D