When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

372 on my wrist in 3 days!

Mr.Majestyk

All I have to say it's WOW

I gave the QC pics the OK on the 19th & this puppy is on my wrist on the 22nd!
one of the best out of the box reps I've seen.
I was waiting on the LUME shot & it doesn't disappoint - let's not forget this is a REP. You can grab a Lupe & compare everything to the micron.... but this is my new daily "beater".
I'll compare it against my GEN 422 & maybe add to this post later, but DAMN this thing is good-lookin'!
All of you on the fence, as I was, don't hesitate.
I bought it from Josh & his comm was outstanding.
I'll definitely buy from him again.
Check these out - sorry for the s*** shots.
By the way I got too close with my phone & it looks like I have girly wrists - LOL :pardon:  :pardon:

post-24100-0-37207700-1374469221_thumb.j

Yes I read your post...

Come on man. Don't rain on his parade. He did not ask for your opinion on wrist size. It is a matter of taste. Most members here can't even pull off a Luminor. So what! If he loves it than that's all that matters!

Thanks for sharing ;)

Yes I read your post, so your iPhone magically shrunk your wrist and extended the lugs and a part of the case?

attachicon.gifbig.jpg

...well it kind of did...it's called "OPTICAL ILLUSION"... you should read up on it! May learn somethin'!

I dunno about you, but I live in a 3-D world where, unless you have a super terrific camera with an amazing lens which captures depth of field 100% accuaretly, there will always be room for interpretation in photographs, especially from a phone - NOT a camera, a phone.

Here's a more "accurate" scale photo, yet still looks like the lugs hang over my wrist, but the top of lugs are flush with the width of my wrists. Trust me!

Also, if your wrists are as straight as you "drew" on my photo, then I'd go & see a doctor!

And no I didn't ask for your opinion on wrist size - in fact it doesn't matter to me in the S-L-I-G-H-T-E-S-T what you think.

i just wanted to share my excitement at receiving this piece, which I am certain will become a favourite among us with such a quick turn-around.

I think it's THAT good (...for a REP)....not a GEN, a REP....

post-24100-0-88798400-1374550844_thumb.j

Mine, from Joshua, too - still on my wrist for almost a week now. Here, on Orloff's python strap. I hope no one will find my wrist too puny to wear this monster ;)

Defo to big but whats worse is the fact you shave your arms !!   :);) ;) :)

Here is a wrist shot of the pt.co 372. I think it's pretty damn nice.

I agree - great value for the money too & and damn sexy! Still really impressed with it....

I think the same about the strap, but just this morning, as I was winding it, I noticed the stock-strap is becoming more supple & wearable - long term who knows how it will feel, but for the moment until I can afford another one, It'll have to do.

All those still on the fence - just take the leap! You won't regret it.

Thanks,

Waiting on my new strap though, the stock one is not so good. :(

Yeah, I tend to find the stock rep straps to be a bit below par. They can look good but they just don't feel right and I always end up changing them.

Would be good to see pictures of it on your new strap.