When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who has the best 6538 bond dials

aeromatic

Im having a problem finding a 6538 bond dial at 26mm  i have emailed yuki but after 6 days no reply yet he may be on holiday

i sometimes find the odd one on ebay but nothing available lately any help appreciated

appologies if this post is in the wrong section !

Yuki should be around. Spoke to them 2 days ago. I would send a reminder if 6 days has passed without a reply.

And regarding who has the best 6538 dial, I have heard that MQ has provided really good ones now and then. But then you would have to try your luck for premium $$.. If I am not mistaken there should be some good info regarding the topic in one of cc33's yummy 6538 threads..

On my iphone right now on the beach with mediocre 3G connection/ being too lazy to search it out for you.. ;)

• Like 1

Ahhhhh, pull up a chair. I researched this for a couple months.

InGod dials are not bad, but the gilt text is lacking luster. I'd avoid them personally.

NDT are approximately the same but the lume dots within the gilt rings are too small. Avoid.

Yuki is no better than these other guys.

Minh Quy makes a nice dial at the &1k price point but his quality is spotty. You don't always get a GOOD dial at that price. And he'll plead ignorance when you complain.

InGod makes a pretty darn good tropical gilt dial; I have one for sale.

Ivan makes the best dials, period. Cough up $1k plus apiece. These are as near to gen as it's possible to get. They fit 1030 movements.

Minh Quy makes a very nice dial at around $300 and Big Dazza can age it to look very convincing. The gilt text looks pretty darn good. That's the route I took.

Aged / tinted Ingod tropical:

post-32-137468372773.jpg

Minh Quy $300 price point, Big Dazza aged:

post-32-13746837768.jpg

• Like 1

Special Thanks Guys ! appreciate all the info its a long time since my first 6538 project i was never happy with the dials !

Ahhhhh, pull up a chair. I researched this for a couple months.

InGod dials are not bad, but the gilt text is lacking luster. I'd avoid them personally.

NDT are approximately the same but the lume dots within the gilt rings are too small. Avoid.

Yuki is no better than these other guys.

Minh Quy makes a nice dial at the &1k price point but his quality is spotty. You don't always get a GOOD dial at that price. And he'll plead ignorance when you complain.

InGod makes a pretty darn good tropical gilt dial; I have one for sale.

Ivan makes the best dials, period. Cough up $1k plus apiece. These are as near to gen as it's possible to get. They fit 1030 movements.

Minh Quy makes a very nice dial at around $300 and Big Dazza can age it to look very convincing. The gilt text looks pretty darn good. That's the route I took.

Aged / tinted Ingod tropical:

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1374683722.450998.jpg

Minh Quy $300 price point, Big Dazza aged:

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1374683771.569437.jpg

Thanks Nanuq !  Can you let me know about the dial you are selling ? photos ?

Thanks nanuq !

let me think about it, its super i was after the 2 tone printing my self are you ok for posting to europe ?

One nice thing, as a general comment, the brown tint of the dial is nearly the perfect tropical color. Compare it to my 1675 and 1665, and it's real close. InGod got that part pretty close. Out of the box it was too bright brown, but the aging toned it down nicely.

One nice thing, as a general comment, the brown tint of the dial is nearly the perfect tropical color. Compare it to my 1675 and 1665, and it's real close. InGod got that part pretty close. Out of the box it was too bright brown, but the aging toned it down nicely.

Thanks Nanuq it does look authentic !  sorry i should have pm you about the dial so as not to break the forum rules ! Appologies all round your correct about the brown colour the ageing looks great ! i will think about it and get back to you thanks

Edited by aeromatic

• 8 years later...