When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

15400 RO from Angus worth the wait?

Mate, since I am not a member over there - can you share some information about the thread on RG? I am going to pull the trigger in that RO soon :-)

Thx, J

Well first everybody starts complaining about the price, and a few pages later I see all kinds of QC pics....

They are talking about whether decorated (faux) bridges are possible. So perhaps a v2 of the Miyota version?

I am however still in doubt between the 15300 and the 15400. Of course the 15400 is a better rep, but I think it will be to massive looking for my skinny wrist...

original.jpg

15300 for my slim wrist, proportions are just more elegant.

I'm getting a bit tired of the Pam look to be honest - big cases swamping wrists.

Well first everybody starts complaining about the price, and a few pages later I see all kinds of QC pics....

They are talking about whether decorated (faux) bridges are possible. So perhaps a v2 of the Miyota version?

I am however still in doubt between the 15300 and the 15400. Of course the 15400 is a better rep, but I think it will be to massive looking for my skinny wrist...

original.jpg

Ever considered a movement swap between 15400/15300? Would the DW be aligned in the smaller dial?

• 3 weeks later...

original.jpg

Is that the 39mm version to the right? I got a 1:1 15400 from Angus now, and it's too big for my wrist. I need the 39mm. What's the best 39mm version?

That blue dial is gorgeous!  If not for the price, I would be all over it right now, but there are other reps that have my interest right now that are much less painful on my wallet, and are proven to have a good record.  We'll have to see when these start showing up in M2M