When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Leather bags quality

markiemark

Hey there fellas,

My wifey's birthday is coming up pretty soon, and guess what? I still don't have a gift. She's always talking about a Mulberry Willow Tote, but I'm not gonna put down $2000 for a bag! So I want to get her a nice rep, but Im wondering how the quality is of those bags. Is it the same leather they use for our straps? Or...?

Im thinking about buying from Bergies as he is a great addition to this forum.

I don't want to send him a PM because I don't want to bother him with my burden and all my questions...

Please help a brother out!

Help and advice is really appreciated!

I bought one of his Birkins for my wife as a gift, and is was great quality, far better than you would expect for the price.  I do not know if his mulberry bags are of the same quality, but I am sure he would tell you if you asked, as he is a very nice guy, and willing to help you a bit with your choices.

• 2 weeks later...

ken is right,

The Hermes rep bags are exceptional.  The Mulberry's are right behind them.  I had a very nice Mulberry Dan Messenger awhile back that I picked up in BKK.  Bought it on a whim as I really like it but once I got home, it just sat...go figure, so it got sold here.

I think you'll be surprised at how good they are.