When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anybody Heard Anything from Mike (MD2020)?

jbg44

Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone has heard anything from Mike (MD2020) lately?  I know he was sick, and then had a loss in the family, so I want to tread lightly and give him some space.  At the same time, I am curious about what happened to my $1K of parts/labor I sent his way three weeks ago.  I certainly trust him based on what ya'll have said, yet haven't gotten a reply from him for a while (over a week).  Does anyone know the scoop?  I can see he has been active on the forum in that time frame.  As a nooby, any insight is much appreciated! 

theres 2 threads up in general forum, from what ive read, hes all good and working through his backlog of work after his terrible loss and ill health. hes also not taking any new orders of work until his back log is cleared up. check general forum for more info :)

Dont worry guys... Mike can be trusted... He has had $4,500+ part of mine building a SuperFranken 16803... he has had it for almost 8 weeks. He is behind but working to get caught up.

Be patient... I trust him with my watch and parts and know that we will all be taken care of.

Look guys and yes some of you have spoken to me privately here is my take.

1. We all know Mike can be trusted.
  2. "      "     "         he is way behind due to a run of bad happenings.
  3. I am sure you would like to know about your stuff, very understandable.
  4. Mike's is trying to bang out work to catch up.
  5. Would have it been better to just spend two days PMing everyone then hit the table, IMHO YES.
  6. But he chose to just do the watches rather than type to get the stuff back to everybody.

And that is the way it is whether we like it or not. :pimp:

• 3 years later...