When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Diver FC - pics

Samurai

Andrew tells me I'll have mine by the end of the month. Not sure if I believe him, but I really don't have a choice.

::: waiting sux :::

You're not wrong! I ordered on 30th April from Joshua and I've been checking my email 2 or 3 times a day for the past couple of weeks, hoping for some QC pics.

• 2 weeks later...

how many factories/versions of diver fc are there out there?

my fc seems to have sorta wave/wood pattern? (similars to puretime pic?)

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif apfcdiver2.jpg

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif apfcdiver5.jpg

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif apfcdiver6.jpg

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif apfcdiver7.jpg

yours looks to be from the factory Angus is sourcing his from my man.

Very impressive looking, wear it well. I would want one, although I'm not drawn to the yellow and although I have not had a chance to read the specs yet, obviously it isn't waterproof. Anyone else find it weird have a diving watch that can't go in the water? Am I crazy?

I suppose I have not been following the development of this piece closely enough: why is it obviously not waterproof?

If this model is not water resistant at least for swimming, then it's a major Phuck up....for me at least. I just hate it when the Model says "Diver" and then you have to take it 

off when you take a shower koz it's not water resistant....duh! If it's a "Diver", then I should at least swim with it.....this particular model looks awesome and the maker and dealer

spent so much time and effort trying to make it as close to the GEN as possible, and market it as "1 on 1", but in the process forgot the real purpose of the watch, that just doesn't

make sense to me. I really want to buy this model, but no water resistance is a major deal breaker for me!

• 1 month later...

Nice! The only flaw is that the white color on the inner bezels are not white but has a tint of yellow. But other than that, it looks great!

I think that is just the picture. Others I have seen are pure white there. Of course, it could just be this particular watch...

I think that the watch can pass for gen at arms length. Just dont take it off and hand it to someone. The case back is a give a way, but probably only if theybhave seen the real thing before.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

I have seen this (or probably one of the later versions) on the wrist of an acquaintance. I thought it was genuine and asked the wearer how much he bought it for. He grinned and very openly told me that it was a rep, but its something he could pass off as gen on the wrist even at any AP boutique, similar to what you said.

I have seen this (or probably one of the later versions) on the wrist of an acquaintance. I thought it was genuine and asked the wearer how much he bought it for. He grinned and very openly told me that it was a rep, but its something he could pass off as gen on the wrist even at any AP boutique, similar to what you said.

You really know how to tempt me Mr.A....

You really know how to tempt me Mr.A....

Mr. J, I believe you know that temptation lies at every turn in this hobby. ;):lol:

Anyway, I really do think the AP Diver V5 deserves the accolade of "AP rep of the year 2013".

I do not own one yet but I am seriously considering it. The yellow color on the dial is what put me off.

I don't like yellow on me in general  ;)

Mr. J, I believe you know that temptation lies at every turn in this hobby. ;):lol:

Anyway, I really do think the AP Diver V5 deserves the accolade of "AP rep of the year 2013".

I do not own one yet but I am seriously considering it. The yellow color on the dial is what put me off.

I don't like yellow on me in general ;)

I didnt like the yellow at all when I bought the watch. I just wanted to see what all the *hype was about. It has since grown on me, and I wear it more than any other I own.

I didnt like the yellow at all when I bought the watch. I just wanted to see what all the *hype was about. It has since grown on me, and I wear it more than any other I own.

And would you say the hype is true? ;)

Which version is yours please? Thank you kindly

And would you say the hype is true? ;)

Which version is yours please? Thank you kindly

Its a solid watch. I love it. Mine is the newest one available from trusty time. I am guessing its the H Factory version? I have not opened the back to check for that nice golden rotor that would indicate v3. I bought it in a m2m sale a few weeks ago.

Not problems with mine so far.Posted Image