When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I just recieved these pics from Domi of my newest Franken :)

PeteM

I have just recieved pics of my franken from Domi...I am very pleased..

It has taken nearly a year now to ource all the parts and get this built but Domi has done a great job getting everything to gel together ... fantastic work once again from Domi :)

RIMG0824_zpsdaec91f6.jpgRIMG0825_zps6eb4f5a1.jpgRIMG0826_zps4ccf170a.jpgRIMG0827_zps69fbc3cf.jpgRIMG0829_zps7bd2b661.jpg

I will update pics once its on its new boots.....

• Like 1

Thanks guys... :)

I guess being a PAM head I have always loved the simple big black dials and lumed markers... hence why I prefer this over say the AT XXL.

I will update when I can with the lume... but it is awesome :) :) and satisfies my lume craving..

I do have some rep to gen dial comparison pics that I took a long time ago now if wanted ...

Thanks guys :) I appreciate it :)

I have some pics below of the gen and rep dial... you can see that overall the rep dial aint bad at all especially for the sort of money these go for as reps.. what really lets them down is generally the AR, crystal shape... putting aside movement that is and variation dependent..

I think I would be perfectly happy to wear a rep dial with a gen crystal or at the least an aftermarket AR job..it is a decent rep IMHO

As for the dials the biggest/obvious difference on the wrist is the shiny subdial.... there are other differences like the lume application shape and quality plus height and also the typeface etc but overall its not a bad version... I have seen a few rep dials being sold on the by as gen so if you are thinking about doing something like this please be careful....

But overall the rep is IMHO under rated :)