When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MD2020 Who is dealing with him, I'm worried now!

sgtguk

Scotty just beam me up!

That means something completely different over here mate..... if you ever get this side of the pond please never use it especially near public toilets !! :)

• Like 1

Class. Was asking MD if he has changed mail addy as have sent mails to one used previously and no reply.

Scotty, you might have missed this in the 3000 posts in this novella!! Mike posted his emails,

MD543678@yahoo.com and MD2020Repair@yahoo.com  hope this helps.

"watches comming in and out like it was Micky Ds"

:rofl:  HA

Sorry, hope all gets straightened out. Seems like a misunderstanding on both ends. I have no say but from what I read, seems like MD's life turned around so fast within the shot of a few hours. I've been through it, we all will, and we will all want to take time off of work to adjust. Hope all goes well for him adjusting-wise and I hope you all get your watches, products back in the way you expect it!

Keep your head up guys! We are in the rep business for a reason, we have the patience to wait for a $100 - $300 rep to arrive!!  :nono:

All the best - PayHomage

Hey guys. I'm expecting an update from Mike very soon. The solution we came up with was a pretty simple one so he should have been able to do it over the weekend. Just waiting on him to give the word and ill let you all know.

You heard anything else Billy ? I'm not getting any joy atm with emails sent to Mike  :g:  Mike if your still reading this thread please forward my 3 watches as promised by you ages ago, not sure what hoop you want me to jump though but mate enough with this crap..... 

@sgtguk

I haven't had any replies from Mike. I sent an email requesting a progress report since he gave me a very short turnaround time and my fix is now very time sensitive. But its been a few days now and no response. Guess I'm not alone.

No more messages from me though.

Thanks Scotty and Billy for letting me know, I've just sent another email asking where my watches are, let's hope i can get an answer and I'll let you know asap when I do  :)

I sent him and email last evening, and he responded in minutes, everything seemed OK.

Not getting back to me mate  ;)  all I need to know is when he sent my watches back, if he has done so yet.................. 

I can see Mike has been on here today so I'll ask again, Mike can you let me know what is going on with my watches, you have said they are finished (the franken Tudors) and the 5512 needs to be sent to J to be finished off, we discussed this ages ago.

I need to get the 5512 finished and then get them back to me, Mike I need them back and i can't understand why you are not returning my emails, please respond Mike. 

It's fine if he doesn't want anything to do with some of you anymore, BUT fer[censored]sake, grow up and let them know where their property is and when they can expect to see it.  This includes Finn.  I have no respect for people who dismiss their basic professional responsibilities even if they think their customers are dicks at this point.  It's just childish.  Man up and handle your business - customers sucking is no excuse to effectively steal their property.

• Like 2

22 pages long, how do i get to the end of this without posting ?

I am so glad you didnt...otherwise it would just add to all thats gone before... :)

MD2020 :

I'd say........ Screw the lot of the ones that require Baby sitting. You take care of your family.

Any real watch smith, gun smith, knife smith, metal worker, mineral worker, precious stone worker, fabricator, ........ "TRADESMAN" would not put up with a customer who can't wait. Excellence takes time.

I've had guns refinished. Cars restored. Rings made. Houses built and Boats built. Guess what ???!!!! I waited. Patiently. Even when there was a hundred thousand dollars or more put up front.

I once waited 13 months for a simple iron fabricated front door to be made. Iron is everywhere. It's cheap. But it's the talent and workmanship that goes into it.

You've got the market cornered. No one on this entire forum can hold a candle to your knowledge and talents. They can wait. There will always be business, and the 17 cry baby's certainly aren't going to break the bank. They'll be here maybe another year or two and then Vanish.

I've said this before, if you are truly concerned about a few hundred dollars, you're in the wrong hobby. Man up or maybe you should try collecting Fast food toy watches that you get with your kids meals.

You're wearing a Rolex. A PAM. An AP. A UN. A Vacheron Constatine or an Omega. Some of you can afford the Gens. Some of you cannot. You're wearing a Gentleman's watch. Act like one.

MD2020 :

I'd say........ Screw the lot of the ones that require Baby sitting. You take care of your family.

Any real watch smith, gun smith, knife smith, metal worker, mineral worker, precious stone worker, fabricator, ........ "TRADESMAN" would not put up with a customer who can't wait. Excellence takes time.

I've had guns refinished. Cars restored. Rings made. Houses built and Boats built. Guess what ???!!!! I waited. Patiently. Even when there was a hundred thousand dollars or more put up front.

I once waited 13 months for a simple iron fabricated front door to be made. Iron is everywhere. It's cheap. But it's the talent and workmanship that goes into it.

You've got the market cornered. No one on this entire forum can hold a candle to your knowledge and talents. They can wait. There will always be business, and the 17 cry baby's certainly aren't going to break the bank. They'll be here maybe another year or two and then Vanish.

I've said this before, if you are truly concerned about a few hundred dollars, you're in the wrong hobby. Man up or maybe you should try collecting Fast food toy watches that you get with your kids meals.

You're wearing a Rolex. A PAM. An AP. A UN. A Vacheron Constatine or an Omega. Some of you can afford the Gens. Some of you cannot. You're wearing a Gentleman's watch. Act like one.

I can wait for a long time for a "tradesman" IF I know he's reliable, professional and have courtesy & respect for his customers.