When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MD2020 Who is dealing with him, I'm worried now!

sgtguk

Stop it Joey, you are making yourself seem really unpleasant and immature

I'd hope to be "unpleasant" with those who attack fellow RWG members, who cuss out fellow RWG members, who name call RWG members, those who threaten fellow RWG members,  and those who lie to RWG members. 

I look back on my replies and the immaturity I see are those attacks, cussing, name calling, threats and insults, and those defending those actions.

Like the man said Joey, leave it alone, this is getting us nowhere fast  ;)

I for one won't be responding again.

No. 

If those who attacked a fellow RWG member for simply stating his opinion, cussed him out, called him names, and those who threatened, those who lied to the RWG members wish to apologize to the RWG member and membership, fine. If they choose to run away, that's fine too. I won't. 

Obviously nobody cares about the comments you are referring to. l8terz or whatever his name is, came on this thread to disrupt things, he was incredibly rude and had no idea what he was talking about. When others confronted him and his stupidity you come along and stood up for him claiming that this is your home and all that. Why exactly are you on here every day now filling up page after page with your pointless dribble? L8terz is a moron, imo you are not far off. If you go to the first few pages you'll notice that Mike had not communicated with the people who sent him their watches, that was the issue. Some had to wait longer than others, slowly but surly everyone involved has had communication with him and have either had their stuff returned or are in the process of getting their stuff returned. I was a proponent of getting this thread closed because I felt like the point of this thread was to get some open communication going, I still feel like it has served its purpose and done that.. Because of Mike's complete lack of professionalism and respect for our hobby (yes yours too) I would say that not too many people will want to dance that dance with him so it's safe to say that no matter what happens from here on out he has killed his chances of working with most of us.

• Like 1

Joey, address my question please.

I just asked you why didn't you make a fuss about MD breaking the rules then?

Do you think it's ok he advertises reps as gens? He posts rep pics on Facebook?

You think that's just alright?

Do you?

Obviously nobody cares about the comments you are referring to.

l8terz or whatever his name is, came on this thread to disrupt things

L8terz is a moron

Obviously quite a few care. 

L8terz expressed his opinion quite clearly. I do not believe he appointed you his interpretor. 

More name calling and attacks on fellow RWG members? Says a lot about you. 

Joey, address my question please.

Do you?

As I recall you made much the same fuss about an Admin here who did post rep pics on a gen site. 

MD2020's facebook issue was addressed at the time posted in this thread, and Mike himself explained it. It was not as he was accused. 

As I recall you made much the same fuss about an Admin here who did post rep pics on a gen site. 

MD2020's facebook issue was addressed at the time posted in this thread, and Mike himself explained it. It was not as he was accused. 

I did. I was banned for making a fuss when Nanuq posted that picture, remember?

I was asking for your personal opinion.

Do you think what he does is alright or do you think it's a violation of the board rules?

If you think it's a violation why don't you demand a ban? You are all about the rules aren't you?

I did. I was banned for making a fuss when Nanuq posted that picture, remember?

I was asking for your personal opinion.

Do you think what he does is alright or do you think it's a violation of the board rules?

If you think it's a violation why don't you demand a ban? You are all about the rules aren't you?

No, I didn't know you were banned, and evidently, not banned all that much.

I expressed my opinion when it happened, many pages ago, and it's still there. 

Why are you trying to change the subject? 

No, I didn't know you were banned, and evidently, not banned all that much.

I expressed my opinion when it happened, many pages ago, and it's still there. 

Why are you trying to change the subject? 

I could post your quote from back then, but this back and forth wont change your view.

Post what you like, feel free to wind up people...

All the smart members have already acknowledged your idiocy.  :clap2:

I could post your quote from back then, but this back and forth wont change your view.

Post what you like, feel free to wind up people...

All the smart members have already acknowledged your idiocy.  :clap2:

You could post my quote from two replies ago, but you won't. It doesn't satisfy your agenda. 

I can and will post what I like, thank you, and regardless of your suggestions.

Yep, my PM box has been quite busy with the smart members here, and I appreciate their support in my replies to the "idiocy". 

Even with someone like you. 

Someone like me? What is that supposed to mean? Please keep the insults to yourself.

Mods, I understand that JoeyB is a modder here, and invented the replacement plastic insert thing for classic Rolex but even a fool can see the terrible trouble he's causing in this thread.

He's obviously getting great pleasure from disrupting the flow of necessary communications between the people who's been grievously affected by the issue at hand. Plain and simple, it appears that he is trolling this thread for his own enjoyment.

• Like 4